Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: Ten Commandments
But I don't wanna. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 09:50 PM
(06-09-2012 08:28 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 01:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think you're trying to give me a secret message with your CAPS.

This is what I got... although, I have no idea what you're talking about.

DAC,

DING! BuT… I, HOUR AS-WAH, W’Do Ya, TTA SLutS, W’Do CASsiDY’s UI for CAD in GA (Georgia), JC (Jesus Christ), Awe(some) MJ (Michael Jackson), MA (Massachusetts), IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), and My FL (Florida) Like?

Decipher your message for me?

Well Zeus almighty, I had no idea that Robert Langdon was using the pseudonym kingschosen on our blessed forum.

You have indeed deciphered the message. Now allow me to decipher its meaning.

Quote:DING!

Of course referring to the notorious ringing bells of the Cologne Cathedral, signifying a gathering of (forum) minds.

Quote:I, HOUR

A philosophical query into the nature of the gathered minds. "I" am like the Hour. The hour is late, as am I, in arriving to this gathering 8 pages tardy. But now the Hour draws near, as do we all in our continued berating of this defenseless man.

Quote:AS-WAH

Slightly off in your deciphering. It's actually A SWAH. The initial A denotes the letter to be the axis in the subsequent word "SWAH." Rotate the letters 180 degrees around the unchanged A axis and you are left with "HAMS." Just a friendly reminder for someone to bring the ham sandwiches, because this thread is going to be a long one and we'll need snacks.

Quote:W’Do Ya, TTA SLutS, W’Do

Just a greeting to you all in the traditional Nordic custom. W'Do all.

Quote:CASsiDY’s UI for CAD in GA

Cassidy's (Shaun Cassidy, one of the two Hardy Boys detectives) UI (Undercover Investigation) for CAD (he's being paid in Canadian Dollars, or CAD) down in GA (Georgia) has revealed the following:

Quote:JC (Jesus Christ), Awe(some) MJ (Michael Jackson), MA (Massachusetts), IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), and My FL (Florida) Like?

All very close. Perhaps a little too encrypted. I forget that you weren't in possession of the two Mormon seeing stones for accurate decrypting.

JC (Jesus Christ) is the founder for AWE (Afghan Women's Education program) and during his recent progress assessment, he discovered that they mostly sit around playing MJ (Mah-Jong) while tweaking on MA (meth amphetamines), far from the IBS (International Bible Study) that he was trying to implement. So he called the whole thing off and joined a MFL (Madden Football League) instead.

Thank you for clearing that up, BC. You sir, are an amazing encryptiator.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
07-09-2012, 08:58 AM
(06-09-2012 04:07 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica--- What?

Good Evening my brothers and sisters. After reading most of your post it look like most of you know the Ten Commandments. Awesome.

So you and I will have no excuse when we stand before God on Judgement Day. No one can say "I did know that".

Roman 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

We all have to give in account for ourselves.

Love you all and Jesus does too.Angel
Not only have you presented no evidence whatsoever to defend your belief in God, but you haven't even presented any evidence that you have actually read "most of" the posts in this thread as you just claimed. I find myself wondering if you're violating the 9th commandment. Consider

By the way, there is a little known 11th commandment. Most translations state it as "Thou shalt provide evidence". You seem to break this one constantly. Rolleyes

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Good Friday all:

The most two greatest commandments are:

Matt 22:35 -40
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

See if you these two command you can fulfill all the others.

Jesus love youBowing

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-09-2012, 04:52 PM
(07-09-2012 04:48 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Good Friday all:

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Jesus love youBowing

You're a little slow to the party. We already told you there are only 2 commandments after you tried to get us to follow 10.

Shall we assume you will be breaking the 4th commandment this evening and tomorrow?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Ok, let's take this back to fundamentals, shall we? First, you MUSTprove the ten commandments actually existed. Pictures or it didn't happen. The rest of your immature ramblings mean nothing if they don't exist.

http://www.theaverageatheist.com

Challenge Everything!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes haarvik's post
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM

Jesus love youBowing

Loving our neighbors - I think us atheists are a lot better at it than Christians. We don't judge people. Gay, straight, whatever colors and cultures and religions people have, it doesn't matter to us.

Never met a god, so can't love him or her.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-09-2012, 09:32 PM
(07-09-2012 07:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Jesus love youBowing

Loving our neighbors - I think us atheists are a lot better at it than Christians. We don't judge people. Gay, straight, whatever colors and cultures and religions people have, it doesn't matter to us.

Never met a god, so can't love him or her.

I think we all judge people, but differently...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2012, 09:37 AM

Jesus love youBowing

Ambassador,

Hmm... Still no replies to anything you have been asked to answer. Still no discussion. Still not one shred of evidence to defend the god you love so much.

Str-i-i-i-i-ke three! You're out!

Ok, I get it now. You didn't start this thread to discuss anything at all. It's more like preaching 101. So, unless you start discussing, you won't get another reply from me here. I'm certainly not going to continue wasting my time reading "lessons" from someone who seems to know far less about his/her own religion than all the atheists on this site.

See ya. You can go back to entertaining yourself now.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
08-09-2012, 09:42 AM
It's a preach and run. Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post