Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Ten Commandments
(08-09-2012 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's a preach and run. Big Grin
Exactly. And more running than preaching. Yes

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 06:27 PM
What an amusing thread..........oops, it's thundering outside! Must take Lord Thor his beer........ It's really bad luck to ignore a God when he is thirsty! Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes shadostr13's post
08-09-2012, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 06:57 PM by Free Thought.)
(08-09-2012 06:27 PM)shadostr13 Wrote:  What an amusing thread..........oops, it's thundering outside! Must take Lord Thor his beer........ It's really bad luck to ignore a God when he is thirsty! Bowing

Why give Thor precedence over the other Thunder Gods?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2012, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 07:01 PM by Free Thought.)
(08-09-2012 10:10 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's a preach and run. Big Grin
Exactly. And more running than preaching. Yes

Neither seems to be a particularly effective method of attack. Drinking Beverage

Personally I think KC is onto something, lull us into a false sense of security while subliminally planting suggestions in our minds.

Either that

Or KC is an absolutely normal person, save for a little, compartmentalised bit a crazy and I am falling victim to raving paranoia... Either's good.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Is he not coming back, er? I just want him to prove to me that Star Trek isn't real, Kahless damnit.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
08-09-2012, 07:04 PM
KC is sneaky...watch out for him.

Ooops, forgot he is in a position of power now...modding our posts and all that.

Nevermind.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-09-2012, 07:09 PM
(07-09-2012 04:48 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Good Friday all:

The most two greatest commandments are:

Matt 22:35 -40
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

See if you these two command you can fulfill all the others.

Jesus love youBowing

Your inability to read and understand what I wrote qualify you as nothing more than a troll!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
08-09-2012, 07:22 PM
(08-09-2012 07:09 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Your inability to read and understand what I wrote qualify you as nothing more than a troll!

A little slow on the uptake, eh fstratzero?

I called him out on it a while back. I never got a reply, others did though... Sadcryface

08-09-2012, 07:50 PM
(08-09-2012 07:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 07:09 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Your inability to read and understand what I wrote qualify you as nothing more than a troll!

A little slow on the uptake, eh fstratzero?

I called him out on it a while back. I never got a reply, others did though... Sadcryface

I thought maybe if I could explain our point of view to him. He'd change his tactic.

But I was wrong.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
08-09-2012, 07:54 PM
(08-09-2012 07:50 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 07:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A little slow on the uptake, eh fstratzero?

I thought maybe if I could explain our point of view to him. He'd change his tactic.

But I was wrong.

Yeah, but he wasn't even a fun troll!

It's so much more fun when a troll has the balls to fight back. Makes things much more interesting.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post