Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: Ten Commandments
One commandement is all that's needed:

Don't be an asshole.

Short, sweet, to the point, easy to remember. What else do we really need?

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
05-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Do you secretly love Hitler for giving you advantages over minorities? Your syntax hints at someone who's been bizzy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
05-09-2012, 10:07 AM
(05-09-2012 09:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  One commandement is all that's needed:

Don't be an asshole.

Short, sweet, to the point, easy to remember. What else do we really need?

Aye, there's the rub.

I personally, run back and forth between asshole and assholiness. Yes; difficult to know the difference, at times. I'm only a human sized asshole... not a god sized asshole. Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-09-2012, 11:24 AM
(05-09-2012 06:24 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  The reason why you all sound upset is that you are being challenged on your forum which you have all been comfortable about degrading Christian, denouncing God. Well I come to say... I will debate and defend all day that there is a God.

If you desire a more pleasant response, and truly wish to debate, I suggest following these very simple and reasonable rules:

[Image: 3de6c41fcfad9d86bf80cd98dff33b0a.jpg]

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-09-2012, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 12:20 PM by Bucky Ball.)
No one's upset honey. Once in a while, one of you folks show up, and we get involved. You, however, are a mental midget, from your posts. You'd being toyed with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END OF TOPIC----

So, the real topic for discussion for today will be : is it ok to wear whites after Labor Day,
or do fashion conscious proper atheists wear the new Fall lines, now that it almost Fall ?

And do you have any NEW, stir-fry receipts.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-09-2012, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 01:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)
If you wish to prepare for tomorrow's important topics, they will be :

Should men moisturize, and is it ok for men to use nail hardener/gloss ?
What do you think about men wearing makeup, and
Any NEW stir-fry receipts that you happen upon in the last day.
Do you need a hepa-filter in purchasing a vacuum cleaner ?
Should you avoid ozone-depleting chemicals when purchasing hair care products.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
05-09-2012, 12:22 PM
(05-09-2012 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you wish to prepare for tomorrow's important topics, they will be :

I don't usually keep my stir-fry receipts. Should I start? Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-09-2012, 12:28 PM
(05-09-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you wish to prepare for tomorrow's important topics, they will be :

I don't usually keep my stir-fry receipts. Should I start? Consider

Only if the Muffers has never of of them. He is stir-fry god.

05-09-2012, 12:32 PM
(05-09-2012 12:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 12:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't usually keep my stir-fry receipts. Should I start? Consider

Only if the Muffers has never of of them. He is stir-fry god.

I just thought maybe there was some sort of tax write off I was unaware of for stir-fry receipts. Consider

Hey, Ambassador for Christ, why are you giving us 10 Commandments? Your Jesus says there are only 2: Love God and Love your Neighbor. Seems like you're trying to get us to do something more than what Jesus himself told us to do. Drinking Beverage

05-09-2012, 12:42 PM
(05-09-2012 12:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 12:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Only if the Muffers has never of of them. He is stir-fry god.

I just thought maybe there was some sort of tax write off I was unaware of for stir-fry receipts. Consider

Hey, Ambassador for Christ, why are you giving us 10 Commandments? Your Jesus says there are only 2: Love God and Love your Neighbor. Seems like you're trying to get us to do something more than what Jesus himself told us to do. Drinking Beverage

You'll have to start the Church of the Farting Preacher to get a tax write-off. I would join that church.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg

BTW, Jeebus was a bit forgetful. He also said (Matthew 19:17,), (after saying he was NOT God,.. "Why do you ask me about the good. There is only one who is good"), "If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments". Then the questioner asked him "which ones ?", and he gave quite a list, (and no baptism, no church going, no nuthin). So, take your pick.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post