Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 01:44 PM
RE: Ten Commandments
It's amazing how the xians come into forums like these, start to preach, and realize they are butt deep into something they weren't expecting. Intellect! They just don't come back. Case in point? AoC

http://www.theaverageatheist.com

Challenge Everything!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 02:03 PM
(05-09-2012 01:44 PM)haarvik Wrote:  It's amazing how the xians come into forums like these, start to preach, and realize they are butt deep into something they weren't expecting. Intellect! They just don't come back. Case in point? AoC

Some of the really crazy ones stick around though.Angel

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 02:06 PM
All you have to do is point to 2 Peter.

1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

So when these idiots say "oh, it's just a guidebook", all you have to do is quote those. no way to misinterpret what peter was saying there!

http://www.theaverageatheist.com

Challenge Everything!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like haarvik's post
05-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Wow! The comments since I been gone. What is it about the 10 commandments that get you all upset? Those are the same laws that you will be judged with when judgement day come for the world. So it is best to know them now.

But in all Jesus still loves you.

It was a wonderful day today. Another day to be bless and to be alive. I pray that you all are giving thanks to God about having an opportunity to live another wonderful day.

This is the day that the Lord has made... Rejoice and be glad in it....Psalm 118:24

Rejoice... blessings to all.

I see that the atheist on this forum that have been responding to my post do not like laws... It is obvious. You don't want a diety or God over you to tell you what you need to do. So instead you come up with an idea (yes an idea) that God does not exist.
You think by having an idea (and it is an idea) that God does not exist will make you feel free that you can say and do what ever you want. You have to be held accountable. Accountability in our lives is important.. its for maturity.

I believe that most of you that respond to my post was told to be an Atheist... you are not a true Atheist. You just want the idea (and yes an idea) of being an Atheist.

I don't believe there are really true Atheist. Because deep down in your soul you know there is a God. Your spirit cries out to it. I ask you to be free and make the right choice.

Did you know freedom is in Christ?

Jesus came to set you free... that was his purpose of dying on the cross.

John 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

See Jesus is the "truth" the bible talks about.

John 14:6 Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

So set your self free from the idea of being an Atheist. Walk with Christ... have a relationship. If you want to be ruler of yourself....than you are in bondage.

Do you know who is our biggest enemy? Ourselves.

Yes... so "Let Go.. Let God"

Love you all brother and sisters who will soon be in Christ. I claim it TODAY!

Bowing
05-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Thanks Haarvik... God bless you...Bowing
05-09-2012, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 04:53 PM by Logica Humano.)
(05-09-2012 04:44 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I see that the atheist on this forum that have been responding to my post do not like laws... It is obvious. You don't want a diety or God over you to tell you what you need to do. So instead you come up with an idea (yes an idea) that God does not exist.
You think by having an idea (and it is an idea) that God does not exist will make you feel free that you can say and do what ever you want. You have to be held accountable. Accountability in our lives is important.. its for maturity.

I love laws. I love the fact that it is against the law to kill, steal, rape, molest, abuse, or otherwise willfully harm another person.
If anything, atheists are far more mature and accountable than you could ever be. Something bad happens? We fucked up. Something good happens? We did good!
You? Something bad happens? Blame the devil. Something good happens? God did it! You have pathetic morals, and I personally think they suck.

Additionally, I don't think God can tell me what to do. Why? He doesn't exist. I don't want you, or your ridiculous religion, telling me what to do.

(05-09-2012 04:44 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I believe that most of you that respond to my post was told to be an Atheist... you are not a true Atheist. You just want the idea (and yes an idea) of being an Atheist.

We decided to become atheists. We looked at the evidence. We saw that there is no God, and that your religion is built upon illogic, irrationality, and ignorance. Your religion is an idea (and yes, an idea) that some sheep fuckers made up in order to justify attacking neighboring nations. Grow up, kid, Santa Claus isn't real.

(05-09-2012 04:44 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I don't believe there are really true Atheist. Because deep down in your soul you know there is a God. Your spirit cries out to it. I ask you to be free and make the right choice.

I don't have a soul, therefore, you are wrong.

Oh, and I am still waiting for you to prove that Star Trek isn't real.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
05-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey, Ambassador, when was the last time you correctly observed the 4th commandment?
I am willing to bet even money you break it every single week.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Ambassador, I've come to the conclusion that you don't read our posts well, and if you do you don't pay attention very well. I can understand that because a lot of us think you're batshit crazy and annoying, so we all try to correct you, but you don't know your bible well sweetheart. And even then, they don't mean to much to us.

Here is the real 10 commandants, which you Christians have ignored for so long, God is ashamed of you, Ambassador.
"
Most people are familiar with the "Ten Commandments" that were given to Moses in the book of Exodus (Ex. 20:3-17), but what these people don't realize, is that these are not the Ten Commandments that were placed in the Ark of the Covenant. God didn't even call the commandments mentioned in Exodus 20, The Ten Commandments. The actual Ten Commandments were given in Exodus 34:14-26. As you can see below, they are much different than the ones that Christians are fighting to put up in our schools and courtrooms.

The Ten Commandments

1. For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2. Thou shalt make thee no molten gods.

3. The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep.

4. All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

5. Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.

6. And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.

7. Thrice in the year shall all your menchildren appear before the LORD God, the God of Israel.

8. Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the feast of the Passover be left until the morning.

9. The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God.

10. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

After giving these commandments, God said...

Exodus 34
27 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.
28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

This is the only place in the Bible in which you will see commandments from God being call "The Ten Commandments"."

So next time you act like we're just some ignorant asses to the bible, look at all of the out of context, mistakes, you have made to the bible. I know TWO people were kind enough to correct you on this matter, but you've been so rude to ignore them. You should be ashamed of yourself, because you're misrepresenting your own religion.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
05-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I don't believe in a Santa Claus.. man made.....Star trek is fiction...no such things as aliens......

Jesus is real.

You only can truly know Jesus by faith and faith alone... since the atheist that responded to the post could not truly know Christ because you don't have faith in him.

So I understand why you don't think Christ exist..it is because you don't have faith.

Just get a little faith and you will start to see that Jesus is real.

I have to say... 90% if you that respond back do sound a little upset... you can tell by the language you use....

See if you were truly comfortable about being an atheist (an idea) you would not have to use such strong language.

But you know what... God still love you and so do I....

I am glad to be held accountable to Jesus... I always strive to do right.... sometime I may mess up... but I don't blame the Devil or no one else... it was me... So I go to Jesus and repent and start over.

I am Justified by faith .... Justified by Jesus means "as if I never even done the wrong"...

So let us all repent so our Just God can cleanse us.

Here is a sinner prayer... I will say it with you..

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.

I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

Washed by his blood... Bowing
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
(05-09-2012 05:04 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I don't believe in a Santa Claus.. man made.....Star trek is fiction...no such things as aliens......

Jesus is real.

You only can truly know Jesus by faith and faith alone... since the atheist that responded to the post could not truly know Christ because you don't have faith in him.

So I understand why you don't think Christ exist..it is because you don't have faith.

Just get a little faith and you will start to see that Jesus is real.

I have to say... 90% if you that respond back do sound a little upset... you can tell by the language you use....

See if you were truly comfortable about being an atheist (an idea) you would not have to use such strong language.

But you know what... God still love you and so do I....

I am glad to be held accountable to Jesus... I always strive to do right.... sometime I may mess up... but I don't blame the Devil or no one else... it was me... So I go to Jesus and repent and start over.

I am Justified by faith .... Justified by Jesus means "as if I never even done the wrong"...

So let us all repent so our Just God can cleanse us.

Here is a sinner prayer... I will say it with you..

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.

I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

Washed by his blood... Bowing
You're going to be the only one saying it then.

Faith is not evidence.

If I have faith in Wizards, that is not evidence that wizards exist.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.