Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: Ten Commandments
(05-09-2012 05:04 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I don't believe in a Santa Claus.. man made.....Star trek is fiction...no such things as aliens......

Where's your proof for these assertions?

And please, honey, you continue to bitch about my language, and you miss the point.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
In one ear out the other eh?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
05-09-2012, 05:28 PM
this is awesome! *gets another bucket of popcorn* Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
05-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Since you don't believe in God... Do you believe there is a Devil call Satan?

Do you believe in Hell?

Just curious.. most of the time people that don't believe in God .. do believe in the Devil.... let me know about your Atheist (idea) belief.

Still Jesus loves you...Yes
05-09-2012, 05:34 PM
(05-09-2012 05:31 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Since you don't believe in God... Do you believe there is a Devil call Satan?

Do you believe in Hell?

Just curious.. most of the time people that don't believe in God .. do believe in the Devil.... let me know about your Atheist (idea) belief.

[Image: 528023_430729263640702_494647138_n.jpg]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 5 users Like Question's post
05-09-2012, 05:36 PM
(05-09-2012 05:31 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Since you don't believe in God... Do you believe there is a Devil call Satan?

Do you believe in Hell?

Nope, atheists don't believe in Hell, nor the Devil. They are a teaching that most of us really don't like.

Plus, there is just about as much evidence of the Devil than God. That is to say, zero.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-09-2012, 05:37 PM
So if I have to change right after tennis, can I wear jeans into the dining room , if i wear a sport coat ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-09-2012, 05:40 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Don't worry Ambassador of Christ. Even though you don't believe in him. The Flying Spaghetti monster still loves you.
Just turn away from the false gods. and back to the Noodley one.

“Hail meatsauce, full of beef. The Spaghetti Monster is with you...”~Ragu.

RAmen.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
05-09-2012, 05:43 PM
AoC, you ask why we get pissed off. Well, it has nothing to do with laws, god, jeebus, or the flying spaghetti monster. It is because your posts are ignorant, arrogant, pretentious, assuming, and condescending, among other things.

Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole. And you, my friend, appear to be a supreme asshole. And before you start flying off the handle about how I must not even be reading your posts, go back and read them for yourself. Telling someone who doesn't believe in your god that, "Jesus loves you", is not nice, like I'm sure you'd love to claim. It's laughable, until one realizes that you actually believe it. Then it becomes sad, and somewhat maddening.

Perhaps if you tossed your ten commandments in the trash, and followed one simple commandment, you'd discover that life is far bigger, greater, more astounding and beautiful than you or your imaginary friend could even conceive of. That one commandment is simple....Thou shalt not be an asshole.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post