Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 06:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Ten Commandments
No one is upset. This one is like a gnat on your arm. Snip.
All this one can do is do Babble quotes. She can't even form a coherent thought of her own.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 06:08 PM
G'day
Ambassador of Christ

I see you've started a nice little thread here, and judging by it, and your responses, I have made the following response:

[Image: gay-troll.gif]
Yes, that is the Gay Troll, and I am not insinuating anything about AoC's sexual preferences, but I felt it was more fitting than a standard Troll Face.

If you seriously want a debate, I'd gladly take you up on it. I'm not very good, and you don't seem to be all that bright, so I think it'd be fairly even playing grounds, right?

How about it?

Yours in Trolling,
Free Thought.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 06:13 PM
(05-09-2012 06:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  G'day
Ambassador of Christ

I see you've started a nice little thread here, and judging by it, and your responses, I have made the following response:

Yes, that is the Gay Troll, and I am not insinuating anything about AoC's sexual preferences, but I felt it was more fitting than a standard Troll Face.

If you seriously want a debate, I'd gladly take you up on it. I'm not very good, and you don't seem to be all that bright, so I think it'd be fairly even playing grounds, right?

How about it?

Yours in Trolling,
Free Thought.

Trolltastic!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
05-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Bucky Bull,

I have been talking my own words as well as the scriptures from the bible.... before I go tonight... I pray that everyone get a great understanding of the Word of God.

I pray that the word pierce your heart to want to know more about God. I know that one day you will have to come to grip that Jesus exist. But why not now.. don't wait to late to bow down and confess he is Lord.

You have a freewill. Use it.

I love all if you believe or not... we are still brothers and sisters in Christ.

Jesus made you from the dust of the earth and breath his spirit in you. So you will always be connected to him... that is why you are held accountable...

Gen 2:7

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

May God Bless you all.

Ambassador of Christ.

In Jesus Name

Good night.. talk to you in the morning.SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
05-09-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 06:36 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-09-2012 06:14 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  I have been talking my own words.

That's the problem.

There is no free will.
Neuroscience has proven the decision to do something is done in the brain, before we are aware of it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

05-09-2012, 06:36 PM
(05-09-2012 06:14 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  before I go tonight... I pray that everyone get a great understanding of the Word of God.

I pray that the word pierce your heart to want to know more about God. I know that one day you will have to come to grip that Jesus exist. But why not now.. don't wait to late to bow down and confess he is Lord.

Oh we know all about your god. Your god is a small god. A petty childish selfish god. A sadistic twisted stupid god. Your god Causes and mocks the suffering of the innocent. Your god enjoys seeing suffering, causing pain. Your god laughs that you thank it for all of this. You are a slave.

I pitty you. You are too brainwashed to know it.

Posting random bible quotes while maintaining the I love you all stuff. Is classic theist troll tactics. It's tired and boring, try something original for once.
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
05-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Next thread by durrrbassadorofchrist will be overtaken with farting women.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
05-09-2012, 07:57 PM
(05-09-2012 06:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  G'day
Ambassador of Christ

How about it?

Yours in Trolling,
Free Thought.

I'm sorry, but I must say I take offence with you trying to connect in any form the gay community with this laughable pseudo preacher, it's inadmissible!

that was all, carry on Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
(05-09-2012 07:57 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I must say I take offence with you trying to connect in any form the gay community with this laughable pseudo preacher, it's inadmissible!

I'd beg for forgiveness, but I'm not sorry.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
05-09-2012, 08:13 PM
(05-09-2012 08:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:57 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I must say I take offence with you trying to connect in any form the gay community with this laughable pseudo preacher, it's inadmissible!

I'd beg for forgiveness, but I'm not sorry.

won't you apologize? pretty please? Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]