Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Ten Commandments
Gotta go, I am in tears...BC how brilliant...KC how fabulous that you broke the code.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-09-2012, 01:33 PM
(06-09-2012 01:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 12:38 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  You guys are all going about this in the wrong way. Recognize the grammar, take note of the writing style, adapt and respond.

Ahem...

Dear AoC,

gooD mornING! Bless your day and pants.

Today I discuss Him... who is OUR loving god... Allah

Surah 17:8 We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

10 17:10 And that those who believe not in the Hereafter, for them We have prepared a painful doom.

Do you really want to burn forever? You will.

The scripture is there for you to read.

2:176 That is because Allah hath revealed the Scripture with the truth. Lo! those who find (a cause of) disagreement in the Scripture are in open schism.

Why Do you Christians fear Allah So much? Do You believe in Unicorns? I heard that Christians don't believe in Allah... but believe in unicorns... unicorn no Do you Good... Allah save you.

Jesus wasn't really Crucify... it say so in scripture

4:157 And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

It only look that way... come to me friend and Be Saved! Mean it From your heart!

Love you Long time.

I think you're trying to give me a secret message with your CAPS.

This is what I got... although, I have no idea what you're talking about.

DAC,

DING! BuT… I, HOUR AS-WAH, W’Do Ya, TTA SLutS, W’Do CASsiDY’s UI for CAD in GA (Georgia), JC (Jesus Christ), Awe(some) MJ (Michael Jackson), MA (Massachusetts), IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), and My FL (Florida) Like?

Decipher your message for me?

By Jove, I think he's got it! Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 02:07 PM
There were 15 commandments.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Ambassador of Christ,

First, welcome to the forum.

I just read through 9 pages of this thread and am disappointed to have to say that it was a complete waste of time. I enjoy discussions between theists and atheists, but this isn't one of those. You came here and posted the 10 commandments as though expecting we had never heard of them. The truth is (and you may find this hard to believe but it IS the truth) many atheists have spent far more time studying religions than many who preach heartily. So merely posting those commandments is meaningless. What is it you would like to discuss?

A short way into the thread, I saw several atheists inviting you to discuss and asking many great discussion questions. When you next posted, you then complained that the atheists here are "upset" and don't like "laws". You replied to NONE of the questions and you didn't discuss anything. Throughout this thread, I see finger pointing from you, stated wishes that we come to believe in Jesus, suggestions that we come to Christ, etc. blah, blah, blah. But no discussion. Early on, you said you would stay here and defend Christ all day, but I'm still waiting for you to defend Christ with one fact or even one real argument. Merely saying in countless ways that we should believe in him is not defending him at all. If I was trying to convince someone that smoking is harmful to his/her health, I wouldn't do so by repeating over and over "you shouldn't smoke", "you shouldn't smoke". I would present arguments to convince the person about all that his harmful about it.

Where are your arguments? Where is your discussion? Where are your answers to the questions people have asked you in this thread? When are you going to start defending Christ like you said you were going to?

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 12 users Like Impulse's post
06-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Impulse,
A very strong case of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying (loudly) lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you. Not an effective approach, I must say but seems to be the one AoC prefers.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
06-09-2012, 03:37 PM
(06-09-2012 07:50 AM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  The Lord is not a myth.. only to those who don't believe.. but not for those who believe...

Learn of him.. he is wonderful..

Bowing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_Religion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_Religion_(France)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_col...e_Americas

ETC.... Your great god is great at producing human suffering, nothing more that a religion of tears.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
06-09-2012, 03:49 PM
(06-09-2012 01:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  By Jove, I think he's got it! Yes

Jesus, Chas, don't take the name of god in vain!!
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm still waiting for your evidence disproving the reality of Star Trek.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
06-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Logica--- What?

Good Evening my brothers and sisters. After reading most of your post it look like most of you know the Ten Commandments. Awesome.

So you and I will have no excuse when we stand before God on Judgement Day. No one can say "I did know that".

Roman 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

We all have to give in account for ourselves.

Love you all and Jesus does too.Angel

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes Ambassador of Christ's post
06-09-2012, 04:10 PM
(06-09-2012 04:07 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica--- What?

Good Evening my brothers and sisters. After reading most of your post it look like most of you know the Ten Commandments. Awesome.

So you and I will have no excuse when we stand before God on Judgement Day. No one can say "I did know that".

Roman 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

We all have to give in account for ourselves.

Love you all and Jesus does too.Angel

What the fuck? You're still here? I thought he was getting banned for Sock Puppeting.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post