Ten Signs That Deceased Loved Ones Give To Let Us Know They Are Around

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Ten Signs That Deceased Loved Ones Give To Let Us Know They Are Around
Quote:After our loved ones cross over, they are very anxious to let us know they are okay and are aware of what is going on in our lives. If we are not able to feel them around us, they will often give us signs that we cannot ignore. The person who is given the sign usually knows he or she is receiving a message from the other side. I always tell my clients that they do not have to look for signs - the signs will come to them.

Ten Signs That Deceased Loved Ones....

I just could not pass up sharing this. I thought about putting it in another section but I could not get past the comedic value (despite the fact they seem to be serious) that I figured I would start here.

A friend of mine shared the article on FB. And I would have commented there if it weren't for the fact that her family lost their daughter during the holidays a few years back and I am sure that is why she shared the article. Its just so....wow.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like riseinside's post
31-12-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Ten Signs That Deceased Loved Ones Give To Let Us Know They Are Around
What I read is:

"People miss people they enjoyed in their life and want reasons to think about them and feel like they're still around."

But of course, who doesn't miss loved ones?

I didn't even get that far into it and went, "ugh." lol.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
31-12-2013, 12:18 AM
I facepalmed at the comment section
31-12-2013, 12:19 AM
(31-12-2013 12:15 AM)Logisch Wrote:  What I read is:

"People miss people they enjoyed in their life and want reasons to think about them and feel like they're still around."

But of course, who doesn't miss loved ones?

I didn't even get that far into it and went, "ugh." lol.

Yeah. That's about what I got too.

I went through the same thing with my grandfather. When he passed I missed him like crazy. Even to this day there are certain smells, songs and various little things that bring back memories in a rush. But I know that they are only bringing back memories. My grandfather isn't sitting up there making these little things happen.
31-12-2013, 12:19 AM
(31-12-2013 12:18 AM)Imdefender Wrote:  I facepalmed at the comment section

I haven't even gotten to the comment section. I've been trying to train myself not to check the comment section. They are normally worse than the article itself lol
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
31-12-2013, 12:35 AM
(31-12-2013 12:19 AM)riseinside Wrote:  They are normally worse than the article itself lol
really I've seen many comment sections that had person after person calling the article out for BS thats why I love comment sections
Imdefender
Heart
comment sections
31-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Rolleyes

As amusing as it is, she's sticking the article out there in an attempt to get more traffic to her business. And her business model is taking money off grieving people... Pretty fucking ghoulish. I guess if they *want* to be told soothing meaningless things it *is* their money to spend how they wish... Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-12-2013, 01:02 AM
(31-12-2013 12:35 AM)Imdefender Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 12:19 AM)riseinside Wrote:  They are normally worse than the article itself lol
really I've seen many comment sections that had person after person calling the article out for BS thats why I love comment sections
Imdefender
Heart
comment sections

Most are humorous. But lately I have noticed that comments section, mostly on religious articles, seems to bring out the worst in people. Then I get argumentative and angry. Then I have to walk away lol
31-12-2013, 01:04 AM
(31-12-2013 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes

As amusing as it is, she's sticking the article out there in an attempt to get more traffic to her business. And her business model is taking money off grieving people... Pretty fucking ghoulish. I guess if they *want* to be told soothing meaningless things it *is* their money to spend how they wish... Sad

It is. Its horrible. That somebody would take advantage of somebody who is grieving over a loved one. We go after people who sell false hope when it comes to cancer cures and things like that. Maybe one day this will be treated the same.
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post