Tender system in America

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Tender system in America
I'm interested in how the tender system is run in the United States. I wanna compare the differences and try to get an understanding of how the general public perceive the beneficiaries of said system.

In South Africa the system is riddled with corruption. Political leaders hook up their friends with multi million dollar contracts. Some of them cock up the job and they are rewarded with even more lucrative contracts. The political situation here is toxic. The people that fought for justice are using unjust means to line their pockets. The media have coined a new term to describe these people. They are the tenderpreneurs and some of them live like kings! They also seem to be above the law. Tax evasion chages never seem to stick. They just get a slap on the wrist and their Rolls Royces get returned.

These people act like such big shots. Mean while they're simply regurgitating tax payers money. Not only are they not adding to the countries tax pool by creating a new source of income, they're stealing from the few hard working citizens.

Tenderpreneurs are looked at with scorn because of the above and also because they get their wealth through political connections. You fill in your tender document in vain because they already know which of their mates are gonna get the contract worth 500 million. It's outta control here. What's it like that side?

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Tender system in America
(29-04-2014 12:18 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  I'm interested in how the tender system is run in the United States. I wanna compare the differences and try to get an understanding of how the general public perceive the beneficiaries of said system.

In South Africa the system is riddled with corruption. Political leaders hook up their friends with multi million dollar contracts. Some of them cock up the job and they are rewarded with even more lucrative contracts. The political situation here is toxic. The people that fought for justice are using unjust means to line their pockets. The media have coined a new term to describe these people. They are the tenderpreneurs and some of them live like kings! They also seem to be above the law. Tax evasion chages never seem to stick. They just get a slap on the wrist and their Rolls Royces get returned.

These people act like such big shots. Mean while they're simply regurgitating tax payers money. Not only are they not adding to the countries tax pool by creating a new source of income, they're stealing from the few hard working citizens.

Tenderpreneurs are looked at with scorn because of the above and also because they get their wealth through political connections. You fill in your tender document in vain because they already know which of their mates are gonna get the contract worth 500 million. It's outta control here. What's it like that side?

Sounds exactly like the USA except we call them crony capitalists. No bid contracts, flagrant payoffs. It happens everywhere there is money and power. DC is no different.

She turned me into a NEWT. I got better, though.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply