Tennessee Swingers club rebrands as church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Tennessee Swingers club rebrands as church
Christians furious after Tennessee swingers club rebrands as church to sneak around zoning law

[Image: hot-nun.jpg]

Quote:In an effort to get around recently passed zoning laws the owners of Tennessee swingers club are rebranding their proposed establishment as a church.

Following a packed and contentious meeting last month — with one audience member shouting “we don’t want this darkness to extinguish this beacon of light that has been here for years and years” — the Metro Council amended the zoning laws to prevent the club from being developed.

Relying upon federal laws that protect churches, the owners reapplied as a church. A room that was once labeled “the dungeon” is now the “choir room.” The former “game room” will now be known as a “fellowship hall.”

Full article: Swingers Club rebrands as church Laughat

I read the article with a big smile in my face Big Grin

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like KVron's post
21-04-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: Tennessee Swingers club rebrands as church
fuck 'em...

Jesus sniffers just want all the tax exempt status for themselves...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post