Tennessee Teachers PUSHING BACK!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 09:33 AM

Tennessee Teachers PUSHING BACK!
Nashville, Tn - There's growing opposition against the so-called "evolution" bill circulating in Nashville.
The bill is designed to allow teachers to address student questions about all theories of how we got here.
But, science teachers are making an organized push against the measure. They say it will only promote creationism and force teachers to pick between their faith and science.
The bill is making its way through both chambers and appears to have some bipartisan support.
Darwin's theory of evolution states that all life evolved from a common ancestor over billions of years by a process called natural selection, in which organisms with the strongest adaptive traits survive to pass along their genetic information to their offspring.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/edu...o-20120328
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
29-03-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: Tennessee Teachers PUSHING BACK!
Like today's breed of conservative republican politician gives a shit what teachers think. After all according to them most teachers over paid and not competent enough to raise your children for you....

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I am already compiling a plan on ejecting the southern states from the Union. It will show up in congress next year.

[Image: 19145.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
29-03-2012, 10:12 AM

(29-03-2012 10:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am already compiling a plan on ejecting the southern states from the Union. It will show up in congress next year.

Not a bad idea, if the dumb asses in legislation dont try and succeede first!
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 10:16 AM by Antirepublican.)
(29-03-2012 10:06 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Like today's breed of conservative republican politician gives a shit what teachers think. After all according to them most teachers over paid and not competent enough to raise your children for you....
Why anyone would vote for these idiots is beyond me.
Well thats not true, I know exactly why they vote for them, religious and/or fiscal brainwashing.

(29-03-2012 10:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am already compiling a plan on ejecting the southern states from the Union. It will show up in congress next year.

Hey now, you guys vote republican too.