Teotihuacan relics recovered

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 04:51 PM by Free Thought.)
Teotihuacan relics recovered
Around 50,000 relics have been recovered from under the 'Temple of the Plumed Serpent' ranging from animal shells to jewellery to pottery of humans, according to Mexican archaeologists, according to the BBC

[Image: _78624934_ebd040d4-e522-4263-b555-b7de6af7ed1b.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Teotihuacan relics recovered
Pretty cool. I used to have a fascination with the Egyptian pyramids but haven't really studied similar sites elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
(01-11-2014 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Pretty cool. I used to have a fascination with the Egyptian pyramids but haven't really studied similar sites elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing that.

Thumbsup

I just figured it was worth making a thread about; seemed like a big discovery.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Quote:The ancient city is the largest pre-Columbian archaeological site in the Americas, but its ruins have long been shrouded in mystery because its inhabitants did not leave behind written records.

Perhaps it was like an ancient Enron.

Consider