Teresa McBain found god again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Teresa McBain found god again
Good podcasts; learned a lot really (and sounds like Jerry did too, the hard way, from the documentary folks).

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
03-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Oh wow she wasn't an actual minister. She didn't have a degree.

At all.

Weird.

Thanks for letting us know about these podcasts

My opinion has changed greatly.

http://hopeafterfaith.secularmediagroup.com/

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-11-2016, 10:03 PM
I'll have to check out that podcast when I get home.

I'll be good listening while mindless grinding out in TERA for an hour or two.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Note:[ I posted this on another article about the scam artist now after reading this more detailed article I am under the impression she did this to gain fame and her own self worth to bring back non believers by infortrating like a secret agent of sorts I'm being scarcastic but since it's been revealed she likes to play people with lies including degrees she never got!! Damn played us like a fiddle!! She was in thr Aethiest Community at the Highest Levels. Yep pulled off the Joseph Smith scam of the century. Fake credentials false statements and dishonesty fake as a MO FO! But should it really surprise any of us many in the pulpit do it so well each Sunday and like little sheep they fall for it just like some of us did passing around the offering plate only to get nothing in return but .. community and I guess good music.. lol and now she takes it to the ultimate Level! She had access to all those decoveting Preachers, Paster's and clergy and can basically blackmail any of them still not ready to come out! Silverstein The National Pres of the Aethiest Community should do something about this! I again don't hate anyone like you'll read further down in my post but damn I can't stand people using folks for personal gain like this!!!] I'd say this is a serious lesson learned for those in positions of power to not just trust anyone without seriously vetting the hell out of them!

This pisses me off as she came out telling us how she used to shame us "sinners" and said she was wrong for doing that. Some at the time she came out as an aethiest wondered how long it would be or if some of these former Paster's do this to experiment into the realm of aethiesism only to rebut all the areguments we bring up in debates. I'm not saying she was totally dishonest to Seth or to Jerry Dewitt former Paster or any of us skeptics, non believers agnostics or Aethiest -whatever you call yourself, but this has me thinking what in the world made her go back only to shame is again?! Even worse she held high positions in Leadership of the Arthiest Community. Would I love to have been in that church the day she was let back in to just hear her speak about it and the many sermons since then. I don't hate her but she could have been more forthcoming in leaving. I know she had mentioned missing the music, community and some of that as most of us do or did st one time. Evidently, no one knew she just up and wouldn't asnswer calls and what not. Am I the only one who thinks this was kinda shady or should I just let it go until she comes out in some book about going back and forth that we were lost souls still searching and all the evidence in her mind brought her back to the so called God-the magical, all knowing loving, invisible wizard in the the sky!
Peace
Cool Logic - out
[+] 2 users Like Cool Logic's post
22-04-2017, 06:31 PM
(03-11-2016 11:50 AM)g24cjm Wrote:  Listen to the two episodes of Jerry DeWitt and Bobby Cary's show "Hope After Faith" episodes 21 & 22 to hear more of the inside story. In my opinion, this woman screwed over Jerry DeWitt every chance she had.
Yeah she played lots of people like an undercover agent and now will use it to her benefit and line her pockets at church rally's.. lol
22-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Whatever the details of this story I always cringe when people tell me they used to believe and now they don't. I know that includes many popular posters on here but I'm still going to say it. No matter how you were raised by the time you reach adulthood your critical thinking skills should have already blown all religious tendencies away. The more specific it gets the more critical I become. So you were 25 years old and you thought a dead man came back to life or a virgin gave birth to a magic entity that was actually its own father? OK. So yeah, call me a condescending dick but seriously? You were unable to think yourself out of this at around 13? So like ex-religious atheists aren't generally who I turn to for inspiration. Glad you got over it but I'm not exactly impressed.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
22-04-2017, 06:48 PM
(20-10-2016 08:18 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 04:09 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Theresa found god in this picture can you?

[Image: maps_troy.jpg]

Well, there goes the rest of my day.

EDIT:
Hint: Cat, dog, mouse.

I thought it was where the fabulous furry freak brothers were laughing HA HA HA. Or maybe the dude in the balcony asking for HELP. Don't see a any dog or cats.

#sigh
22-04-2017, 06:50 PM
(22-04-2017 06:37 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Whatever the details of this story I always cringe when people tell me they used to believe and now they don't. I know that includes many popular posters on here but I'm still going to say it. No matter how you were raised by the time you reach adulthood your critical thinking skills should have already blown all religious tendencies away. The more specific it gets the more critical I become. So you were 25 years old and you thought a dead man came back to life or a virgin gave birth to a magic entity that was actually its own father? OK. So yeah, call me a condescending dick but seriously? You were unable to think yourself out of this at around 13? So like ex-religious atheists aren't generally who I turn to for inspiration. Glad you got over it but I'm not exactly impressed.

Ehhhh that's a bit harsh. Indoctrination can be very hard to overcome, especially sans internet access.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
22-04-2017, 07:17 PM
(22-04-2017 06:37 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Whatever the details of this story I always cringe when people tell me they used to believe and now they don't. I know that includes many popular posters on here but I'm still going to say it. No matter how you were raised by the time you reach adulthood your critical thinking skills should have already blown all religious tendencies away. The more specific it gets the more critical I become. So you were 25 years old and you thought a dead man came back to life or a virgin gave birth to a magic entity that was actually its own father? OK. So yeah, call me a condescending dick but seriously? You were unable to think yourself out of this at around 13? So like ex-religious atheists aren't generally who I turn to for inspiration. Glad you got over it but I'm not exactly impressed.

Arrogant little fucker, aren't you?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
22-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Call it like I see it.