Terminating accounts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Terminating accounts
(11-06-2013 07:05 PM)That Icelandic Wrote:  Thanks evenheathen. I have to tell you i wasnt expecting that from you, or anyone here really other than Bjorn

Hmm. Sorry you got that impression from me, or anyone else for that matter. Indifference or exclusion is the last vibe I'd wish to be putting out. I suppose I should work on that, so thanks for bringing it up.

Anyway, why not leave your account how it is just in case you should decide you want to come visit again? I see you have a friend here now. It wouldn't hurt anything.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 07:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-06-2013 06:11 PM)That Icelandic Wrote:  I want to get my account unregisterd guys. Its something that i have to do or itll stick in the back of my mind.

Like some sorta Eagle Scout Merit Badge and shit you need for your collection and shit?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Sadly cliques are everywhere. Even here. Good luck with the wicca. (Just so ya know, Most wiccans wouldn't really worry about hanging out with atheists.)
11-06-2013, 07:31 PM
He already did it evenheathens. He just asked for his account to be terminated. I guess he didnt read ur post
11-06-2013, 07:32 PM
And for the record i think ur a cool guy, dont worry ill tell him what u said. Hell be fine Smile
11-06-2013, 07:36 PM
(11-06-2013 07:32 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  And for the record i think ur a cool guy, dont worry ill tell him what u said. Hell be fine Smile

Eh, that's alright. Thanks though! Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
11-06-2013, 07:40 PM
(11-06-2013 07:32 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  And for the record i think ur a cool guy, dont worry ill tell him what u said. Hell be fine Smile

Dude's got a sense of humor, a bit twisted maybe, but still, I'll give him that. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Well thank you. Ive known him since 2nd grade so we can drop trash at each other all the time and its fine.