Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Terrible Flirt Thread
We were talking in another thread about being a terrible flirt. So this is the terrible flirt thread where you can share embarrassing flirt stories with the masses. And post memes and shit Wink

[Image: 1faa45d1c54e19f93eaaa5ffa8d4085b--girl-fact-a-girl.jpg]

[Image: anigif_boom-21352-1370655580-12.gif]

[Image: d42ca155ce296c9e8884b0fd6fa40994.jpg]

[Image: new-girl-awkward-flirting-gif-1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
Mine from the other thread:

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: flirting-awkward-me_o_2152473.jpg]

[Image: d427c6c1e219b2eb691b78ffc3db3443.jpg]

Not me personally, but I witnessed a friend of mine talking to a girl once. She was laughing at all his jokes, being very suggestive to him the whole time, to which it basically got to the point of:

Her: "Well if you come back to my place, I'll suck you off..."
Him: "Haha"

She walked off, he had no idea, and I'm just stood there like Gasp Blink

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 07:52 AM
(11-07-2017 07:50 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Mine from the other thread:

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: flirting-awkward-me_o_2152473.jpg]

[Image: d427c6c1e219b2eb691b78ffc3db3443.jpg]

Not me personally, but I witnessed a friend of mine talking to a girl once. She was laughing at all his jokes, being very suggestive to him the whole time, to which it basically got to the point of:

Are you sure she didn't charge by the hour Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 07:54 AM
[Image: what_to_wear_civil_ceremony]

[Image: flirt_o_167818.jpg]

[Image: f34e85bba8d2f6d3e9fa8287eb48b66a.jpg]

[Image: original-30445-1401230126-22.png?downsiz...ality=auto]

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 07:56 AM
I saw an old high school classmate at a bar back in my single days and he asked for my number at the end of the night while he was walking me to my car. I told him if he wanted my phone number he needed to do a cartwheel in the parking lot...And he did Big Grin *swoon* Heart But as you can see this was a prime example of my awkwardness at flirting Laugh out load
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 08:01 AM
(11-07-2017 07:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 07:50 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Not me personally, but I witnessed a friend of mine talking to a girl once. She was laughing at all his jokes, being very suggestive to him the whole time, to which it basically got to the point of:

Are you sure she didn't charge by the hour Tongue
Laugh out load No, it was a girl he worked with that had a huge crush on him for ages, and everybody knew, I think she just had a bit too much to drink and blurted it out....he still didn't get it though haha. I had to be all like, "Really? Nothing?" Laugh out load

Then again it's probably happened to me a whole lot as well, and I've never noticed. Not that it happens often, but I've had the odd very forward girl approach me in the past, but being a good lad, I have only ever politely declined...and left them looking like I just shat in their cereal or something lol.

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 08:10 AM
(11-07-2017 08:01 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 07:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Are you sure she didn't charge by the hour Tongue
Laugh out load No, it was a girl he worked with that had a huge crush on him for ages, and everybody knew, I think she just had a bit too much to drink and blurted it out....he still didn't get it though haha. I had to be all like, "Really? Nothing?" Laugh out load

Then again it's probably happened to me a whole lot as well, and I've never noticed. Not that it happens often, but I've had the odd very forward girl approach me in the past, but being a good lad, I have only ever politely declined...and left them looking like I just shat in their cereal or something lol.

My wife was the first one to start flirting with me, and I had no clue. Until she approached me in the lunch room one day and we actually got to talk for a bit.

I'd never been good at picking up hints. I think I'm better at catching on now, but it's probably because I'm also more guarded than I'd ever had to be in my previous life.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
11-07-2017, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 08:20 AM by OakTree500.)
Additional: I've just remembered, I once made a huge boo-boo, when once being about 98% there with a girl once.

I bumped into her in a bar, and she was a friend of a friend, and she recognized me, we started talking etc. We hung out all night, flirting back and forth. She was with a guy, but it was a friend of hers, and I'd checked she wasn't with him. So hours later, we're dancing, getting VERY close, and it's a two story club with different music on each floor. I was also with some male friends of mine from work at the time, and pretty much as we were about to kiss, a friend of mine bursts in, shouting; "oh my god that song you love is playing upstairs, get up there quick!". I made the rookie mistake of saying "OH MY GOD......YES" and just running off into the club to catch a song, that I missed as well. When I went back....she was gone Sad

Boo-urns on my end. Not seen her since. Luckily not long after that I met my wife, so plus points there, but man...what a doofus I was lol.

Edit: In relation to the forwards girls who approach me when in a relationship, on at least two occasions, some VERY nice girls had approached me that were well above me in the social rankings and I was in a bad place in my relationship at the time....and truth be told I had to think real long and hard about what I was going to do, but turned them down all the same. The "Lads" have never forgiven me, but I'm a good boy, and will remain faithful until a relationship ends. The only funny part behind all of this is those girls looks at me like "You....are saying no? To me? Have you seen me? This isn't going to happen again" lol.

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 08:27 AM
I was driving with my dog and a hot guy pulled up next to me at a light, both our windows were rolled down, so while flashing an amazing smile, he asked me what kind of a dog I had. I quickly said Lab Mix, then I immediately looked forward, not saying anything else as we both sat awkwardly waiting for the light to change Laugh out load I just froze because it was unexpected and he was so fricken hot Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Another time I was leaving a convenient store and this hot guy was in the parking lot with his friend. He said "Hey" to me with a smile as I walked by. I said "Hay is for horses." Facepalm For some reason he still wanted to talk to me and asked me out anyway Hobo And we dated for a bit after that.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post