Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
(12-07-2017 09:25 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Multiple girls in high school told me they liked me and I said nothing. Does that count as terrible flirting?

Uh, yeah Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 09:33 PM
(12-07-2017 09:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, I believe in scaring the bejesus out of any potential suitors Laugh out load I think I might need to work on my flirting Laugh out load
I took it more of playful teasing. Had I known you were flirting...

I would've asked, So, you like toast?

Good I'm glad u didn't think I was too much of a psycho Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 09:51 PM
I was never good at flirting, more friendly...which some guys in the past took as flirting, maybe. I recently got married and my husband and I were friends first, for a few years, and then he became flirty. lol I admire women who are forward enough to flirt, etc...and express interest in a guy. I wasn't shy, but I was never forward with men. Blush

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
12-07-2017, 09:56 PM
I once attempted to flirt with someone by making jokes about clowns having sex. I'm not sure where I lost her, but I think it was somewhere around the "flock of geese" statement... Big Grin

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
12-07-2017, 09:57 PM
(12-07-2017 09:56 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I once attempted to flirt with someone by making jokes about clowns having sex. I'm not sure where I lost her, but I think it was somewhere around the "flock of geese" statement... Big Grin

I can just picture the sound of the clown's large shoes flapping about Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 10:02 PM
(12-07-2017 09:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I was never good at flirting, more friendly...which some guys in the past took as flirting, maybe. I recently got married and my husband and I were friends first, for a few years, and then he became flirty. lol I admire women who are forward enough to flirt, etc...and express interest in a guy. I wasn't shy, but I was never forward with men. Blush

I sometimes wish I was more shy and less awkward. I'm exactly like the meme I posted on the first page--I'm a girl with the sense of humor of a dude and the flirting skills of an awkward teenager. Not the best combination in terms of flirting Laugh out load

12-07-2017, 10:09 PM
A good (bad) sense of humour is more important than anything else.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-07-2017, 10:12 PM
(12-07-2017 10:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I was never good at flirting, more friendly...which some guys in the past took as flirting, maybe. I recently got married and my husband and I were friends first, for a few years, and then he became flirty. lol I admire women who are forward enough to flirt, etc...and express interest in a guy. I wasn't shy, but I was never forward with men. Blush

I sometimes wish I was more shy and less awkward. I'm exactly like the meme I posted on the first page--I'm a girl with the sense of humor of a dude and the flirting skills of an awkward teenager. Not the best combination in terms of flirting Laugh out load

But anyone who spends 60 seconds with you will see that you're amazing in many ways. Yes

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
12-07-2017, 10:16 PM
(12-07-2017 10:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 10:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I sometimes wish I was more shy and less awkward. I'm exactly like the meme I posted on the first page--I'm a girl with the sense of humor of a dude and the flirting skills of an awkward teenager. Not the best combination in terms of flirting Laugh out load

But anyone who spends 60 seconds with you will see that you're amazing in many ways. Yes

Aw you are sweet Heart thank you Smile

12-07-2017, 10:29 PM
(12-07-2017 10:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  A good (bad) sense of humour is more important than anything else.

I like a good (bad) sense of humor too because that's what makes me laugh. But some guys, I think they might find it weird just because I don't think I act like most women they're typically used to. I grew up with three brothers and a father who treated us all the same. My boyfriend calls me his "Delicate Flower" as a joke because I am anything but Wink