• 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
I think some of you on here need to:

a) Get a room
b)Get a cold shower
c) Both

Oh, and no one is getting to 3rd base wearing my balls as ear rings.No

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like god has no twitter account's post
13-07-2017, 02:36 AM
I think there are different classes of guys/gals, in both straight and lesbian/other relationships.

There is the "generic" class of people, who go for good looks and basically forsake everything else in the process, and probably end up hating their partner 6 months in.

Then there are the "regular" people. I'd like to think I'm in this bracket, and know many others who are. We go for people who have some character, like a laugh, and otherwise have something about them that nobody else has. Being goofy and awkward is cool, it shows personality. I'm a huge geek, and my wife is not, but I'm interested in what she's interested in, because it's new to me. Good looks help as well, but it's not everything. I used to be really shy as a young kid/early teen, but later thought "who cares", because if I have to hide who I am and what I like...then it's not really me they are interested in. Yes this cut short a list of girls who were interested in me at the time, but those that were still interested are worth my time haha.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
13-07-2017, 07:27 AM
(12-07-2017 11:02 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Oh, and no one is wearing my balls as ear rings.No

Aw and I already had an outfit picked out and everything Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
13-07-2017, 07:35 AM
god has no twitter account, I hate to tell you but I'm pretty sure JennyBee already made those things into earrings. You might want to look in the mirror.

[Image: looking_for_these_earring.jpg?width=750&...%3a2%7d%5d]

Well dang it, apparently I can't attach an image from Cafe Press here...

Any advice from you tech savvy people please?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
13-07-2017, 07:35 AM
(13-07-2017 02:36 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I think there are different classes of guys/gals, in both straight and lesbian/other relationships.

There is the "generic" class of people, who go for good looks and basically forsake everything else in the process, and probably end up hating their partner 6 months in.

Then there are the "regular" people. I'd like to think I'm in this bracket, and know many others who are. We go for people who have some character, like a laugh, and otherwise have something about them that nobody else has. Being goofy and awkward is cool, it shows personality. I'm a huge geek, and my wife is not, but I'm interested in what she's interested in, because it's new to me. Good looks help as well, but it's not everything. I used to be really shy as a young kid/early teen, but later thought "who cares", because if I have to hide who I am and what I like...then it's not really me they are interested in. Yes this cut short a list of girls who were interested in me at the time, but those that were still interested are worth my time haha.

I so agree--good looks and a nice pair of snipples aren't everything. Tongue You definitely need a good personality to back all that shit up because as you say, things won't last otherwise and you'll end up getting bored in the rship.

I definitely think there needs to be an initial spark though--so in that sense there needs to be some level of attraction (and I'm not saying the person needs to be a 10 and in peak physical condition) I'm saying there needs to be an initial spark of some sort. I think you need that for a passionate rship. But of course the spark doesn't sustain things--the personality does. IMO, finding someone who is your best friend who you also want to tear the clothes off of is ideal Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-07-2017, 07:47 AM
If I did that with my best friend, a guy, he'd probably slap me Laugh out load

But yeah, that's the way of it. You both need to have interests, but be willing to try new things so you can find out more about the person/what they like, and experience that with them. To make a friend first and develop from there or even become both a friend/partner at the same time, is always best Smile

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
13-07-2017, 10:38 AM
(13-07-2017 07:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 11:02 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Oh, and no one is wearing my balls as ear rings.No

Aw and I already had an outfit picked out and everything Tongue

I figured out where this conversation might go - being a figuring out kinda guy - and decided not to go there.

Anyways - done musing here.

M'off again to write book No. 3.

Se you all in a year or so.

Had fun.

Hope you did too.

Bye y'all.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
13-07-2017, 10:49 AM
(12-07-2017 01:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  For the people I've innocently flirted with on here, can you tell? or maybe I just come off as Hobo I've also attempted to flirt with women on here, so they are not immune to my awkwardness either Laugh out load I'm basically an equal opportunity awkward flirter Drinking Beverage Tongue

Idk, who have you flirted with? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
13-07-2017, 10:50 AM
(13-07-2017 10:38 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 07:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw and I already had an outfit picked out and everything Tongue

I figured out where this conversation might go - being a figuring out kinda guy - and decided not to go there.

Anyways - done musing here.

M'off again to write book No. 3.

Se you all in a year or so.

Had fun.

Hope you did too.

Bye y'all.

Okies, good luck on your book! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
13-07-2017, 10:54 AM
(13-07-2017 10:49 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 01:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  For the people I've innocently flirted with on here, can you tell? or maybe I just come off as Hobo I've also attempted to flirt with women on here, so they are not immune to my awkwardness either Laugh out load I'm basically an equal opportunity awkward flirter Drinking Beverage Tongue

Idk, who have you flirted with? Consider
I was wondering that myself actually. Have you been flirting Jenny? Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load