Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2017, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 11:09 AM by jennybee.)
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
(13-07-2017 10:49 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 01:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  For the people I've innocently flirted with on here, can you tell? or maybe I just come off as Hobo I've also attempted to flirt with women on here, so they are not immune to my awkwardness either Laugh out load I'm basically an equal opportunity awkward flirter Drinking Beverage Tongue

Idk, who have you flirted with? Consider

I've flirted with you and Aliza...yakherder and CW as mentioned earlier, also MD, OC, RS, OakT, and Guley. And of course, Turkey Burner...and his snipples, because really they deserve their own honorable mention Big Grin Wink

*Also I would like to mention that these are innocent flirts as I know many of you are taken or seeing someone as am I Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-07-2017, 11:20 AM
(13-07-2017 11:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 10:49 AM)Emma Wrote:  Idk, who have you flirted with? Consider

I've flirted with you and Aliza...yakherder and CW as mentioned earlier, also MD, OC, RS, OakT, and Guley. And of course, Turkey Burner...and his snipples, because really they deserve their own honorable mention Big Grin Wink

*Also I would like to mention that these are innocent flirts as I know many of you are taken or seeing someone as am I Tongue

Aww Blush

No, I didn't notice lol. When? God I'm dense lol. I'm okay with innocent flirting, but I can't be flirting back because I am being on my best good behavior. Otherwise I would. Tongue

But I've always liked that you think I look like Kristin Bell. I wish I actually did, but sadly I don't. Weeping Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
13-07-2017, 11:28 AM
(13-07-2017 11:20 AM)Emma Wrote:  But I've always liked that you think I look like Kristin Bell. I wish I actually did, but sadly I don't. Weeping Laugh out load
If it matters, even though your profile pic is small, you remind me of Trinity from "The Matrix." (Carrie-Ann Moss) I'm sure up close it's different. It's like my brother looks kind of like Nic Cage.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
13-07-2017, 11:31 AM
(13-07-2017 11:20 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I've flirted with you and Aliza...yakherder and CW as mentioned earlier, also MD, OC, RS, OakT, and Guley. And of course, Turkey Burner...and his snipples, because really they deserve their own honorable mention Big Grin Wink

Aww Blush

No, I didn't notice lol. When? God I'm dense lol. I'm okay with innocent flirting, but I can't be flirting back because I am being on my best good behavior. Otherwise I would. Tongue

But I've always liked that you think I look like Kristin Bell. I wish I actually did, but sadly I don't. Weeping Laugh out load

Pretty much the Kristen Bell thing--who you do look a lot like--and telling you you are pretty. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Poorly aimed flirting counts as terrible, right?

[Image: funny-wrong-number-texts-10-588b0cc29c139__605.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
13-07-2017, 11:41 AM
(13-07-2017 11:28 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:20 AM)Emma Wrote:  But I've always liked that you think I look like Kristin Bell. I wish I actually did, but sadly I don't. Weeping Laugh out load
If it matters, even though your profile pic is small, you remind me of Trinity from "The Matrix." (Carrie-Ann Moss) I'm sure up close it's different. It's like my brother looks kind of like Nic Cage.

Here's a bigger picture of me. Carrie-Ann Moss is a new one to hear! Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
13-07-2017, 11:42 AM
(13-07-2017 11:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:20 AM)Emma Wrote:  Aww Blush

Pretty much the Kristen Bell thing--who you do look a lot like--and telling you you are pretty. Big Grin

Well hey, you don't gotta stop that! Girl_nails
13-07-2017, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 11:51 AM by jennybee.)
(13-07-2017 11:28 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  

Back in her Beverly Hills 90210 days, I had a lot of people tell me I looked like Shannen Doherty.

[Image: gallery-ustv-shannen-doherty-beverly-hills-90210-2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-07-2017, 11:46 AM
(13-07-2017 11:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 11:28 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  If it matters, even though your profile pic is small, you remind me of Trinity from "The Matrix." (Carrie-Ann Moss) I'm sure up close it's different. It's like my brother looks kind of like Nic Cage.

Oh cool I like her a lot Thumbsup Smile I don't think I look like her irl though. Back in her Beverly Hills 90210 days, I had a lot of people tell me I looked like Shannen Doherty.

[Image: gallery-ustv-shannen-doherty-beverly-hills-90210-2.jpg]

I can definitely see that. Thumbsup
13-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Also fun fact, back when I was a Christian, I wanted to name a daughter "Trinity" if I had one. 'Cause of Jesus, God and the Holy Boo! and the Matrix Tongue