Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2017, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2017 08:02 PM by dancefortwo.)
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
(14-07-2017 07:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 02:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've always thought Mae West had some of the best flirting lines ever. She wrote many of them herself. What a character she was!

I always liked Bogie and Bacall. I think they had good chemistry. There are so many awesome old movies, I love old Hollywood glamour.

Yup. This has got to be one of the sexiest and flirtiest lines in all of movies. I never had the nerve to be this flirty with a guy. This is one of the best come hither lines EVER!!!

Edit to add: Lauren Bacall put a whistle in Bogies coffin when he died. Awwwww. That's so lovely.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-07-2017, 07:47 PM
When your boyfriend asks you to take a sexy pic of yourself with braids in your hair after yoga and you come out looking like Wednesday Addams instead Laugh out load Also, I don't know why I'm grabbing the front of my shirt. No Good Lord I'm even awkward when trying to take sexy selfies for my own boyfriend Hobo

[Image: zkqvb4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
14-07-2017, 08:06 PM
(14-07-2017 07:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  When your boyfriend asks you to take a sexy pic of yourself with braids in your hair after yoga and you come out looking like Wednesday Addams instead Laugh out load Also, I don't know why I'm grabbing the front of my shirt. No Good Lord I'm even awkward when trying to take sexy selfies for my own boyfriend Hobo

Ha! I knew a girl whose nick name was Wednesday, when I was in high school. Heart She ended up not with me, but some other guy, and was a grandmother at 38. So hot! Black hair, beautiful green eyes, beautiful skin, shapely...boy I hope my wife never sees this. There are actually reasons why we didn't continue with it, though. :shrug:
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-07-2017, 08:08 PM
(14-07-2017 07:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  When your boyfriend asks you to take a sexy pic of yourself with braids in your hair after yoga and you come out looking like Wednesday Addams instead Laugh out load Also, I don't know why I'm grabbing the front of my shirt. No Good Lord I'm even awkward when trying to take sexy selfies for my own boyfriend Hobo

Hey Wednesday was pretty sexy. And no that doesn't make me a pedophile, as she's just less than a year younger than me, meaning we were minors at the same time.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
14-07-2017, 08:15 PM

LOL. Awwww, Jenny, that photo reminds me of the nervous, shy Piglet from Winnie the Pooh pulling on his bib. Laugh out load

[Image: piglet-nervous.gif]

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-07-2017, 08:20 PM
(14-07-2017 08:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Ha! I knew a girl whose nick name was Wednesday, when I was in high school. Heart She ended up not with me, but some other guy, and was a grandmother at 38. So hot! Black hair, beautiful green eyes, beautiful skin, shapely...boy I hope my wife never sees this. There are actually reasons why we didn't continue with it, though. :shrug:

Well, you seem really happy together so I think you made the right choice by choosing Mrs. Fireball over Wednesday Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-07-2017, 08:23 PM
(14-07-2017 08:08 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

Hey Wednesday was pretty sexy. And no that doesn't make me a pedophile, as she's just less than a year younger than me, meaning we were minors at the same time.

I sent my awkward selfie to my boyfriend anyway with this Wednesday Addams gif attached Laugh out load :

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-07-2017, 08:25 PM
(14-07-2017 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

LOL. Awwww, Jenny, that photo reminds me of the nervous, shy Piglet from Winnie the Pooh pulling on his bib. Laugh out load

I think it was an attempt to be sexy, like those women do in sexy mags, while they bite their bottom lip and grab their tops. Only my top grab looks like I got wet and am wringing water out of my shirt. Hobo Laugh out load
14-07-2017, 08:45 PM
(14-07-2017 08:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  LOL. Awwww, Jenny, that photo reminds me of the nervous, shy Piglet from Winnie the Pooh pulling on his bib. Laugh out load

I think it was an attempt to be sexy, like those women do in sexy mags, while they bite their bottom lip and grab their tops. Only my top grab looks like I got wet and am wringing water out of my shirt. Hobo Laugh out load

What color are your eyes? They look dark blue but I can't quite tell.

14-07-2017, 08:49 PM
(14-07-2017 08:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 08:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think it was an attempt to be sexy, like those women do in sexy mags, while they bite their bottom lip and grab their tops. Only my top grab looks like I got wet and am wringing water out of my shirt. Hobo Laugh out load

What color are your eyes? They look dark blue but I can't quite tell.

My eyes are blue and they change color based on what I'm wearing. So they range from light blue to dark blue and sometimes appear blue green and also violet-y looking on occasion.