Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2017, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2017 09:12 PM by Clockwork.)
Terrible Flirt Thread
OK, Jenny, you're assuming the Wednesday Addams look isn't hot. Smile

And I know no one asked me about my eyes, but I dun care. I have central heterochromia, meaning I have two eye colors. Muahaha. Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
14-07-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
(14-07-2017 08:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  LOL. Awwww, Jenny, that photo reminds me of the nervous, shy Piglet from Winnie the Pooh pulling on his bib. Laugh out load

[Image: piglet-nervous.gif]

I think it was an attempt to be sexy, like those women do in sexy mags, while they bite their bottom lip and grab their tops. Only my top grab looks like I got wet and am wringing water out of my shirt. Hobo Laugh out load

Practice, practice, practice! You think they got it right the first time? And I just bet he likes it, anyway. Thumbsup Or, he'd better, if he knows what's good for him. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-07-2017, 09:09 PM
(14-07-2017 09:03 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  OK, Jenny, you're assuming the Wednesday Addams look isn't hot. Smile

And I know no one asked me ab my eyes, but I dun care. I have central heterochromia, meaning I have two eye colors. Muahaha. Hobo

That's so cool! Well, see, now you have to post a pic--at least one just of your eyes Yes

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
14-07-2017, 09:14 PM
(14-07-2017 09:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 08:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think it was an attempt to be sexy, like those women do in sexy mags, while they bite their bottom lip and grab their tops. Only my top grab looks like I got wet and am wringing water out of my shirt. Hobo Laugh out load

Practice, practice, practice! You think they got it right the first time? And I just bet he likes it, anyway. Thumbsup Or, he'd better, if he knows what's good for him. Yes

I just don't think I'm very good at being sexy. I think it comes off as awkward any time I try to do anything because it's just not me. I do better with more romantic type things like Thai massage, lighting candles, making a nice dinner, maybe wearing some Victoria's Secret type things, but trying to be sexy beyond that and it's just a mess Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-07-2017, 09:18 PM
(14-07-2017 09:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's so cool! Well, see, now you have to post a pic--at least one just of your eyes Yes
Let me try. I just now tried with the camera on my phone but it's bad. Let me see what I can do!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
14-07-2017, 09:29 PM
(14-07-2017 09:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 09:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Practice, practice, practice! You think they got it right the first time? And I just bet he likes it, anyway. Thumbsup Or, he'd better, if he knows what's good for him. Yes

I just don't think I'm very good at being sexy. I think it comes off as awkward any time I try to do anything because it's just not me. I do better with more romantic type things like Thai massage, lighting candles, making a nice dinner, maybe wearing some Victoria's Secret type things, but trying to be sexy beyond that and it's just a mess Laugh out load

I just popped a chub. Blush
14-07-2017, 09:31 PM
(14-07-2017 09:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 09:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I just don't think I'm very good at being sexy. I think it comes off as awkward any time I try to do anything because it's just not me. I do better with more romantic type things like Thai massage, lighting candles, making a nice dinner, maybe wearing some Victoria's Secret type things, but trying to be sexy beyond that and it's just a mess Laugh out load

I just popped a chub. Blush

Laugh out load Tongue

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

14-07-2017, 09:40 PM
(14-07-2017 08:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 08:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Ha! I knew a girl whose nick name was Wednesday, when I was in high school. Heart She ended up not with me, but some other guy, and was a grandmother at 38. So hot! Black hair, beautiful green eyes, beautiful skin, shapely...boy I hope my wife never sees this. There are actually reasons why we didn't continue with it, though. :shrug:

Well, you seem really happy together so I think you made the right choice by choosing Mrs. Fireball over Wednesday Heart

Yeah, I think I did well, 36 years in. Mrs Fireball is a spitfire in her own right! Laugh out load People give her shit, and it's all over. Those who have given her shit in the past during our marriage got it from me if they persisted. It's funny to watch a guy get owned by her, so I kind of lay back and watch. I've had to back her up a few times, though. I really wouldn't want someone as passive as the other girl was, to be honest.
14-07-2017, 09:45 PM
My husband looks the sexiest when he is washing the dishes without being asked.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
14-07-2017, 09:53 PM
(14-07-2017 09:45 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  My husband looks the sexiest when he is washing the dishes without being asked.

Laugh out load Thumbsup