Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
Also I should add that my shirt in my selfie is kinda long (it's well past bum length at least) which is why it is so bunched up in my selfie as I *tried* to do the "sexy top grab."

I think next time I'll go for a shorter shirt so I can do the shirt grab with the sexy bit lip thing. Wink Of course, it'll probably still come out Hobo but it's the awkward thought that counts Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Well the Wednesday Addams must have worked Hobo My boyfriend's taking me into the city tonight. Thumbsup Wednesday Addams has left the building Laugh out load

I'm wearing one of the newer sundresses I bought.

[Image: 8x5zz6.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-07-2017, 09:21 PM
(15-07-2017 08:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well the Wednesday Addams must have worked Hobo My boyfriend's taking me into the city tonight. Thumbsup Wednesday Addams has left the building Laugh out load

I like the flowers! >.> Does that make me gay? Laugh out load I should take a pic of my favorite coffee mug. It has flowers on it, it is really pretty, like that dress.
15-07-2017, 09:37 PM
(15-07-2017 09:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-07-2017 08:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well the Wednesday Addams must have worked Hobo My boyfriend's taking me into the city tonight. Thumbsup Wednesday Addams has left the building Laugh out load

I like the flowers! >.> Does that make me gay? Laugh out load I should take a pic of my favorite coffee mug. It has flowers on it, it is really pretty, like that dress.

Thank you Smile The dress was only 28 bucks! Thumbsup Here's what it looks like in it's entirety from Amazon.

[Image: 91R8jVzb9RL._UX342_.jpg]
15-07-2017, 11:24 PM

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 2 users Like Cosmo's post
16-07-2017, 08:00 AM
(15-07-2017 11:24 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  

McLovin! Laugh out load Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-07-2017, 10:22 AM
I've had moments where I find a girl so attractive, that I'll nervously have crap sputter out of my mouth in front of her, all the time.

Feel for you Mclovin. Feel for you bro.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
16-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Reddit has a subforum on the subject of men embarrassing themselves in front of women. Some of them are hysterical. I like the guy who pointed out to a girl he was flirting with in the checkout line of a grocery story...."you can find good bread in these, here TV dinners" Laugh out load

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments..._in_front/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-07-2017, 12:13 PM
(16-07-2017 10:35 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Reddit has a subforum on the subject of men embarrassing themselves in front of women. Some of them are hysterical. I like the guy who pointed out to a girl he was flirting with in the checkout line of a grocery story...."you can find good bread in these, here TV dinners" Laugh out load

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments..._in_front/

Aw, but that's kind of sweet though. Funny, but sweet Heart Laugh out load
16-07-2017, 12:29 PM
So like I mentioned in a previous post, my boyfriend took me into the city last night for date night. I've been telling him that we don't really spend enough time together as he's a bit of a workaholic and I feel like I always come second. So last night was a nice change of pace. But then he tells me that he he's going to start *scheduling* times for us to spend time together for date nights. I'm really not sure how I feel about being "scheduled in" to spend time with someone who supposedly loves me. It just feels kinda not romantic. Maybe I'm overthinking this and I should just be happy that he's trying. Undecided

At the same time, my friends tell me how great I have it. My boyfriend's smart, successful, and not bad to look at Wink I feel like I should just be happy, but...we were supposed to get married and now my ring is sitting in a box on my dresser. I feel like I should do what "normal" people do and just get married and be happy with a white picket fence living in Suburbia. I see my neighbors and their white picket fences and they seem happy. The picket fence lifestyle makes me want to Rainbow Vomit I'm not sure what's wrong with me or what chip is missing that I would rather just be a gypsy, traveling the world, not putting roots down anywhere. Or some weird Grizzly Adams chick who lives in the woods with a bear Hobo Tongue