Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
A friend of mine once was dating 3 girls all at the same time. He was very proud of himself until he just blew it with all three of them within a week.

The first one he broke up with saying "I have two more, and that's enough". Oh how smug he looked in telling us this, and how we said "well mate, you never know whats going to happen". How right we were...

The second he went out with that weekend, and got VERY drunk. She said "hey, lets go upstairs Wink " , so he did his best to get up them stairs, not before slipping and smashing half of the railings out on the way. She decided it was an honest accident, and pushed him into her room anyway. They get down to it, and she looks down....and he's asleep. She dumped him the next day.

The final one, he hung out with all night, taking her out and about, finally get back to her house around midnight. "Do you want to come in for some coffee? Wink " she says, leaning into the windows of his car. "No" he says, driving off at high speed, completely oblivious as to what she just asked him Laugh out load

I found it funny to here him tell me this anyway Laugh out load

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 08:35 AM
(11-07-2017 08:34 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  A friend of mine once was dating 3 girls all at the same time. He was very proud of himself until he just blew it with all three of them within a week.

The first one he broke up with saying "I have two more, and that's enough". Oh how smug he looked in telling us this, and how we said "well mate, you never know whats going to happen". How right we were...

The second he went out with that weekend, and got VERY drunk. She said "hey, lets go upstairs Wink " , so he did his best to get up them stairs, not before slipping and smashing half of the railings out on the way. She decided it was an honest accident, and pushed him into her room anyway. They get down to it, and she looks down....and he's asleep. She dumped him the next day.

The final one, he hung out with all night, taking her out and about, finally get back to her house around midnight. "Do you want to come in for some coffee? Wink " she says, leaning into the windows of his car. "No" he says, driving off at high speed, completely oblivious as to what she just asked him Laugh out load

I found it funny to here him tell me this anyway Laugh out load

Oh no! Karma Wink Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Ha Indeed it was Smile

Oh well, I don't get much interest these days, other than large stripper ladies giving me a slap lol, so don't think I'll have much to worry about haha. Just hope to god my wife doesn't get rid of me or else I'm knackered lol.

11-07-2017, 08:47 AM
A friend of mine at work gave me a pin as a joke that said "So many men, so little time." She thought the pin was funny because that was when I was all about Jesus and was a bit of a prude.

Later that night I still had the pin in my purse and I had had a few drinks (this was back in my college days, mind you). Anyway, I was standing in the parking lot with my friend so my friend could smoke a cig and I almost stabbed my finger on the stupid thing while trying to get money out of my purse for more drinks. I took the pin out and threw it out into the parking lot almost hitting some cute guy in the head. He picked it up and read the pin and laughed. He brought it back to me and laughed while he asked "Is this yours?" Blush

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Girls can pull it off though, you can just scream on the inside and say "yes..." whilst the men don't think anything of it. Us blokes have to do the asking out and all that sort of stuff, and I don't know anybody else, but it used to leave me in a pool of sweat just going "yeah...so...um...I....I'd just...Like to *cough*...I need some water" lol. I have no idea how gay men or women get anything done, it's either 2 men just stood there, sweating, or two women just playing it cool Laugh out load

I remember my wife having out right say "I like you" before I made any sort of move on her, because we used to hang out and I thought we were friends lol. I mean I liked her straight away, but what if the other person doesn't reciprocate? It's nerve wracking. Even then it took me months to ask her out properly, and I got very very drunk on purpose, because I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth Laugh out load

11 years later, and I'm still a goofy moron Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 08:55 AM
(11-07-2017 08:52 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Girls can pull it off though, you can just scream on the inside and say "yes..." whilst the men don't think anything of it. Us blokes have to do the asking out and all that sort of stuff, and I don't know anybody else, but it used to leave me in a pool of sweat just going "yeah...so...um...I....I'd just...Like to *cough*...I need some water" lol. I have no idea how gay men or women get anything done, it's either 2 men just stood there, sweating, or two women just playing it cool Laugh out load

I remember my wife having out right say "I like you" before I made any sort of move on her, because we used to hang out and I thought we were friends lol. I mean I liked her straight away, but what if the other person doesn't reciprocate? It's nerve wracking. Even then it took me months to ask her out properly, and I got very very drunk on purpose, because I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth Laugh out load

Aw, but I'm sure she loves every ounce of your goofy-ness Heart Yes

11-07-2017, 08:59 AM
(11-07-2017 08:55 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:52 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Girls can pull it off though, you can just scream on the inside and say "yes..." whilst the men don't think anything of it. Us blokes have to do the asking out and all that sort of stuff, and I don't know anybody else, but it used to leave me in a pool of sweat just going "yeah...so...um...I....I'd just...Like to *cough*...I need some water" lol. I have no idea how gay men or women get anything done, it's either 2 men just stood there, sweating, or two women just playing it cool Laugh out load

Aw, but I'm sure she loves every ounce of your goofy-ness Heart Yes
Bloody well hope so haha.

Back to the memes anyway:

[Image: eb6257f4dbb1a331c20f29972ab640ba--nice-f...liment.jpg]

[Image: 5bc6dfbd0944042882542c69d89d45b4--awkwar...-funny.jpg]

[Image: nomes-art-3_81.jpg]

11-07-2017, 09:02 AM
(11-07-2017 08:59 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:55 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw, but I'm sure she loves every ounce of your goofy-ness Heart Yes
Bloody well hope so haha.

The middle one looks like he has to poo and badly Laugh out load

11-07-2017, 09:04 AM
(11-07-2017 09:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:59 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Bloody well hope so haha.

The middle one looks like he has to poo and badly Laugh out load
"This is flirting right?"
"OH GOD NO.... Gasp "

11-07-2017, 09:09 AM
A long time ago after being at one of my sister's parties I was about to call a cab to go home, when one of my sister's friends offered to drive me home.

When we got to my building she asked if she could see what my apartment looked like, so I showed her around and after a little chatting back and forth, she asked me if I ever get lonely...

I said no I didn't.

She left.

The next day my sister called me and asked me how it went with her friend, and I told her what happened... She called me an idiot. Confused

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post