Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2017, 09:09 AM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
I recently sent this one to yakherder as a joke. Awkwardness factor: I still got it Thumbsup Laugh out load

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-07-2017, 09:12 AM
(11-07-2017 09:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I recently sent this one to yakherder as a joke. Awkwardness factor: I still got it Thumbsup Laugh out load

[Image: o1wQVWU.gif]

"..Don't let her drink anymore."

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Hey wait, are you two guys flirting with each other? Big Grin

Actually, I thought that the thread was about bad flirting techniques and we were supposed to flirt with other forum members, so I was trying to think up bad flirting lines. I'd have to google some because I never flirted much since I was painfully shy when I was in college. I had guys flirt with me a lot but I was too stupid to realize it.

Later, when I was just out of college, my form of flirting was a pair of high heeled shoes, a tight skirt, dark smokey eye makeup and a haughty look. Most of the time it scared guys off. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-07-2017, 09:18 AM
(11-07-2017 09:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey wait, are you two guys flirting with each other? Big Grin

Actually, I thought that the thread was about bad flirting techniques and we were supposed to flirt with other forum members, so I was trying to think up bad flirting lines. I'd have to google some because I never flirted much since I was painfully shy when I was in college. I had guys flirt with me a lot but I was too stupid to realize it.

Later, when I was just out of college, my form of flirting was a pair of high heeled shoes, a tight skirt, dark smokey eye makeup and a haughty look. Most of the time it scared guys off. Laugh out load

Laugh out load No, we're not flirting with each other--wait, are we? Hobo

The thread is about bad flirting techniques--awkwardness, memes and stories. You can also just talk about hypothetical flirting techniques you think would be silly or awkward etc.

And yes, you can awkwardly flirt away with TTA members if you like Laugh out load
11-07-2017, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 09:24 AM by OakTree500.)
(11-07-2017 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 09:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey wait, are you two guys flirting with each other? Big Grin

Laugh out load No, we're not flirting with each other--wait, are we? Hobo

Edit: My "flirting" involves terrible memes and saying "schwing", so unless dated 90's references are still in....don't think I'm getting anywhere Laugh out load

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 09:27 AM
[Image: Zlp8wgE.png]

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
11-07-2017, 09:31 AM
[Image: tumblr_ns3ujsK9Tj1s9mthio1_1280.jpg]
11-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Does anybody have any cheesy "chat up" lines?

Like: Are you available in the Library? Because I could check you out all day! OR "Are you an alien? Because that ass is out of this world!"

11-07-2017, 09:43 AM
(11-07-2017 09:40 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Does anybody have any cheesy "chat up" lines?

Like: Are you available in the Library? Because I could check you out all day! OR "Are you an alien? Because that ass is out of this world!"

I might as well call Google because you're everything I'm searching for.

If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber Hobo
11-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Just looking for some and found:

"Whats your favourite piece of silver wear.....because I like to spoon" Laugh out load

EDIT:

Also must add whilst I remember: "hey baby you looking for a good time, where you stay up all night long? No? You've found the right guy"