Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
(12-07-2017 06:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  My ex-wife initiated pretty much everything. She invited me to go to Xiang Shan, a park / temple up on a little mountain in Beijing, and spent the better part of the morning trying to flirt with me without me noticing. She finally just snatched my hand (I was 24 and it was my first time holding hands). We walked around like that for an hour or so with me pretty much unable to formulate words. By lunch she'd realized that I was romantically inept, so she finally just grabbed me and made her move (again, 24, first kiss) in front of some random Buddha looking statue. That night she attempted to deflower me but I was too nervous to perform so she gave me a day to recuperate from all the "stress", you know, of being molested by a hot Chinese college girl, and tried again the next day.
Reminds me of someone I knew long ago. I was a Barnes & Noble manager, so we got customers of all kinds. There was a girl who'd come in a lot and talk to me during the slow times. She had plans on becoming a model, and she asked me to order the book on Gia so she could avoid going that route.

We always talked a lot, but a lot more that evening. After she left, a female coworker said something like, wow, she was flirting hard with you.

Me: Who was?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-07-2017, 12:42 PM
I have to be told I'm being flirted with. Seriously, my longest relationship began with, "Are you flirting with me?" and "I have been for six months!"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-07-2017, 01:14 PM
For the people I've innocently flirted with on here, can you tell? or maybe I just come off as Hobo I've also attempted to flirt with women on here, so they are not immune to my awkwardness either Laugh out load I'm basically an equal opportunity awkward flirter Drinking Beverage Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 01:36 PM
If I flirted on here, my wife would remove my balls and wear them as ear rings - as a reminder to me.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 5 users Like god has no twitter account's post
12-07-2017, 03:07 PM
(12-07-2017 01:36 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If I flirted on here, my wife would remove my balls and wear them as ear rings - as a reminder to me.

If a girl wears your balls, is that considered flirting?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
12-07-2017, 03:24 PM
(12-07-2017 03:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 01:36 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If I flirted on here, my wife would remove my balls and wear them as ear rings - as a reminder to me.

If a girl wears your balls, is that considered flirting?

No, that's considered third base Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 04:53 PM
(11-07-2017 08:10 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:01 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Laugh out load No, it was a girl he worked with that had a huge crush on him for ages, and everybody knew, I think she just had a bit too much to drink and blurted it out....he still didn't get it though haha. I had to be all like, "Really? Nothing?" Laugh out load

Then again it's probably happened to me a whole lot as well, and I've never noticed. Not that it happens often, but I've had the odd very forward girl approach me in the past, but being a good lad, I have only ever politely declined...and left them looking like I just shat in their cereal or something lol.

My wife was the first one to start flirting with me, and I had no clue. Until she approached me in the lunch room one day and we actually got to talk for a bit.

I'd never been good at picking up hints. I think I'm better at catching on now, but it's probably because I'm also more guarded than I'd ever had to be in my previous life.

An interesting point you make on so many levels.

I wish girls would flirt with me, I was kinda like you my ex wife was the first woman to ever show any real interest in me (and prolly the last lol). I hate flirting it's so confusing. Dating in general. Like how come a woman can't walk up to me with a baseball bat and slam me in the back of the head with it, when I come too I see written on the bat "Lets date, here's my number" Like I wouldn't have ANY trouble figuring that shit out then.... >.> really anything is better than the weird maze and hoops everyone seems to be jumping through.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
12-07-2017, 04:56 PM
(12-07-2017 01:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  For the people I've innocently flirted with on here, can you tell? or maybe I just come off as Hobo I've also attempted to flirt with women on here, so they are not immune to my awkwardness either Laugh out load I'm basically an equal opportunity awkward flirter Drinking Beverage Tongue

>.> I've flirted with Robvalue..... I don't think anyone has noticed though, I'm pretty low key and sneaky about it.

And to answer your question yes and yes, remember? I eventually had to just ask you straight out what was up with that to which you pointed out you're not single. A reasonable point to make. but seeing as I suck at this shit, I was really confused on what was goin on. I don't flirt just to flirt. Usually anyway (OH shit now rob realizes I'd honestly consider maybe dating him... cough)

Edit^ Girly can come too...

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
12-07-2017, 05:12 PM
(12-07-2017 04:53 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 08:10 AM)Emma Wrote:  My wife was the first one to start flirting with me, and I had no clue. Until she approached me in the lunch room one day and we actually got to talk for a bit.

I'd never been good at picking up hints. I think I'm better at catching on now, but it's probably because I'm also more guarded than I'd ever had to be in my previous life.

An interesting point you make on so many levels.

I wish girls would flirt with me, I was kinda like you my ex wife was the first woman to ever show any real interest in me (and prolly the last lol). I hate flirting it's so confusing. Dating in general. Like how come a woman can't walk up to me with a baseball bat and slam me in the back of the head with it, when I come too I see written on the bat "Lets date, here's my number" Like I wouldn't have ANY trouble figuring that shit out then.... >.> really anything is better than the weird maze and hoops everyone seems to be jumping through.

Imo, as a woman, I think the best thing a guy can do to show a woman that he likes her is to just come out and tell her after a bit of playful banter, that is.

Back in my single days, I did the same thing. For instance, if there was a guy that I liked, and we were doing the whole playful teasing thing for awhile (and I thought there might be some interest on his part as well) I might look at him, smile, and say something like, "You have really sexy eyes." I mean you can't get any more blatant than that I don't think Wink And usually things would progress from there.

But I also did a whole thumb wrestling thing once with one of my guy friends just so I could grab him after (since I already had his thumb Laugh out load ) and kiss him Tongue Luckily, it worked to my awkward favor and he reciprocated. Then again maybe I'm not the best person to listen to in terms of flirting advice. Consider Hobo

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 05:19 PM
(12-07-2017 04:56 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 01:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  For the people I've innocently flirted with on here, can you tell? or maybe I just come off as Hobo I've also attempted to flirt with women on here, so they are not immune to my awkwardness either Laugh out load I'm basically an equal opportunity awkward flirter Drinking Beverage Tongue

>.> I've flirted with Robvalue..... I don't think anyone has noticed though, I'm pretty low key and sneaky about it.

And to answer your question yes and yes, remember? I eventually had to just ask you straight out what was up with that to which you pointed out you're not single. A reasonable point to make. but seeing as I suck at this shit, I was really confused on what was goin on. I don't flirt just to flirt. Usually anyway (OH shit now rob realizes I'd honestly consider maybe dating him... cough)

Edit^ Girly can come too...

Yes, I remember and I actually wasn't flirting at all in that situation. I was just joking around, but looking back I guess I could understand why it could be viewed as flirting. I tend to joke around a lot on here, so I'm sorry again for that if there was any misunderstanding. *hugs* That was a friendly, non-flirtatious hug, mind you Tongue Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post