Terrible Flirt Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Terrible Flirt Thread
>.> I flirt with my cat, but that's just cause she's the only girl I get to talk to most days lol. Sides she's fucking cute as hell and super fluffy. I think she likes it cause he comes and nuzzles her face on mine. See everyone like's feeling loved

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
12-07-2017, 07:48 PM
(12-07-2017 07:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 07:30 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Or if anyone has, it's gone over my head faster than a jet. Yes

Apparently Dodgy Tongue
See, now I'm curious. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-07-2017, 07:49 PM
One topless workout video, per request.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
12-07-2017, 07:53 PM
(12-07-2017 07:49 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  One topless workout video, per request.

That was so cute! Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
12-07-2017, 08:54 PM
(12-07-2017 07:48 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 07:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Apparently Dodgy Tongue
See, now I'm curious. Smile

Remember way back when we first started talking (when I first joined TTA)? It was during one of my brief break ups with my bf. And you told me you were scared of ventriloquist dolls. And then, I sent you a whole shit load of scary ventriloquist doll youtube videos after finding out you were afraid of them. Laugh out load Yeah, that was my sad attempt at flirting with you Tongue I told you I'm an awkward flirter. Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
12-07-2017, 09:14 PM
(12-07-2017 08:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 07:48 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  See, now I'm curious. Smile

Remember way back when we first started talking (when I first joined TTA)? It was during one of my brief break ups with my bf. And you told me you were scared of ventriloquist dolls. And then, I sent you a whole shit load of scary ventriloquist doll youtube videos after finding out you were afraid of them. Laugh out load Yeah, that was my sad attempt at flirting with you Tongue I told you I'm an awkward flirter. Hobo
Oh! If it helps, that was very cute of you. So it was nice of you to be so sweet.
12-07-2017, 09:18 PM
(12-07-2017 09:14 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 08:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Remember way back when we first started talking (when I first joined TTA)? It was during one of my brief break ups with my bf. And you told me you were scared of ventriloquist dolls. And then, I sent you a whole shit load of scary ventriloquist doll youtube videos after finding out you were afraid of them. Laugh out load Yeah, that was my sad attempt at flirting with you Tongue I told you I'm an awkward flirter. Hobo
Oh! If it helps, that was very cute of you. So it was nice of you to be so sweet.

Yes, I believe in scaring the bejesus out of any potential suitors Laugh out load I think I might need to work on my flirting Laugh out load

12-07-2017, 09:19 PM
That reminds me of a great pickup line.

[Image: i-am-a-ventriloquist-let-me-put-my-hand-up-6031240.png]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
12-07-2017, 09:19 PM
(12-07-2017 09:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:14 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Oh! If it helps, that was very cute of you. So it was nice of you to be so sweet.

Yes, I believe in scaring the bejesus out of any potential suitors Laugh out load I think I might need to work on my flirting Laugh out load
I took it more of playful teasing. Had I known you were flirting...

I would've asked, So, you like toast?
12-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Multiple girls in high school told me they liked me and I said nothing. Does that count as terrible flirting?

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post