Terrorism in the USA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Terrorism in the USA
Because shooting them has long been a popular American pastime. [Image: 0805386758e327ee934b38b7c45e9880%201_zps...g~original]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
25-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Terrorism in the USA
(23-11-2015 01:09 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  We already have terrorism in the USA, Timothy McVeigh, KKK, Eric Rudolf, Unibomber, Dillon Roof......And a flooded gun market that allows tons of gun death from both legal and illegal guns.

Will a Muslim attack us on our soil, well that was already done, Boston, and the Military base shooter who was a a Muslim.

So what is the solution? Live in fear and paranoia? No thanks.

[Image: c8592160748eb49fc0cee1993c4e0907.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2015, 05:20 AM
(24-11-2015 10:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Ima stay home as much as possible for the next few days. I'm more concerned about the people sitting in traffic behind me beeping their horns like crazed weevils while the person in front of me waits for the person in the crosswalk to complete their walk across the street, and then running the red light because they are late for whatever their first world problem is. It has gotten to the point here that even if I have the walk light in the crosswalk (I was on a bike ride), the freakin' city buses run the red light. Do I have to get 911 on speed dial? I'm considering getting a GoPro to record the circumstances of my demise, when I ride my bike. I have a really large Chevy truck that, if someone runs into it in their little stuffin' box, they will be the losers. Terrorists? We have met the enemy and they are us. Some of us older people know where that quote comes from. Who remembers?

Pogo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-11-2015, 10:32 AM
(25-11-2015 05:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 10:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Ima stay home as much as possible for the next few days. I'm more concerned about the people sitting in traffic behind me beeping their horns like crazed weevils while the person in front of me waits for the person in the crosswalk to complete their walk across the street, and then running the red light because they are late for whatever their first world problem is. It has gotten to the point here that even if I have the walk light in the crosswalk (I was on a bike ride), the freakin' city buses run the red light. Do I have to get 911 on speed dial? I'm considering getting a GoPro to record the circumstances of my demise, when I ride my bike. I have a really large Chevy truck that, if someone runs into it in their little stuffin' box, they will be the losers. Terrorists? We have met the enemy and they are us. Some of us older people know where that quote comes from. Who remembers?

Pogo
ding ding ding, we have a winnah!
25-11-2015, 10:40 AM
I only knew that, because a long time ago a buddy of mine gave me a t-shirt with it on it......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-11-2015, 11:12 AM
I'm hoping for nice weather on Black Friday and through the weekend. If it is nice, I will go down to the ranch and lie in the now dead grass and watch my horses graze. Then I will scoot over to the Arkansas River and catch some rainbow trout for dinner. I'm not a big fan of trout for dinner but my wife loves them and I will eat them with her just to see the smile on her face. I may do some shooting too. [Yesterday I saw a whole bunch of quail but I only had a fishing rod in my truck and no shotgun. That was a lesson to me and the Browning A-5 or the Remington 870 will stay in my truck until the end of quail season. I do like to eat quail and pheasant.] The one thing I will not do is drive around the city. The other drivers on the road are far more dangerous than any terrorist.

By the way, I want to share yesterday's pleasant experience with you. I decided to go up to Eleven Mile Reservoir to catch some fish. I drove up over Wilkerson Pass and at the top of the pass there was a small herd of elk. They were beautiful. I came down the west side of the pass and turned south on a gravel road toward Eleven Mile and as I drove through the open grassland, I saw the biggest herd of antelope [pronghorns] I have ever seen in my life. I stopped and tried to count them but found it impossible. Nevertheless, there were over 200. Nobody was fishing at Eleven Mile because the wind was too vicious and I gave up too and headed home. I took back roads through the mountains to Lake George and I had to stop for a flock of wild turkeys crossing the road. A hundred yards further, I had to stop for a black bear crossing the road. A quarter of a mile further, I started seeing coveys of quail near the road and I saw several of them. It was the kind of trip you want to share with somebody which reminds me, I need to throw a camera in my truck too.
25-11-2015, 11:30 AM
(25-11-2015 11:12 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I'm hoping for nice weather on Black Friday and through the weekend. If it is nice, I will go down to the ranch and lie in the now dead grass and watch my horses graze. Then I will scoot over to the Arkansas River and catch some rainbow trout for dinner. I'm not a big fan of trout for dinner but my wife loves them and I will eat them with her just to see the smile on her face. I may do some shooting too. [Yesterday I saw a whole bunch of quail but I only had a fishing rod in my truck and no shotgun. That was a lesson to me and the Browning A-5 or the Remington 870 will stay in my truck until the end of quail season. I do like to eat quail and pheasant.] The one thing I will not do is drive around the city. The other drivers on the road are far more dangerous than any terrorist.

By the way, I want to share yesterday's pleasant experience with you. I decided to go up to Eleven Mile Reservoir to catch some fish. I drove up over Wilkerson Pass and at the top of the pass there was a small herd of elk. They were beautiful. I came down the west side of the pass and turned south on a gravel road toward Eleven Mile and as I drove through the open grassland, I saw the biggest herd of antelope [pronghorns] I have ever seen in my life. I stopped and tried to count them but found it impossible. Nevertheless, there were over 200. Nobody was fishing at Eleven Mile because the wind was too vicious and I gave up too and headed home. I took back roads through the mountains to Lake George and I had to stop for a flock of wild turkeys crossing the road. A hundred yards further, I had to stop for a black bear crossing the road. A quarter of a mile further, I started seeing coveys of quail near the road and I saw several of them. It was the kind of trip you want to share with somebody which reminds me, I need to throw a camera in my truck too.

Sounds perfect......

Throw in a case of beer and some cute women, it'd be heaven...(FSM style)

Big Grin