Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
(27-01-2016 10:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  No harm, no foul. We're good.

If not, I'll just burn your village Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
27-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Here's a more recent article I found.

I quoted a snipped from the "occupiers"

Quote:There are no laws in this United States now! This is a free-for-all Armageddon!” a heavyset man holding a rifle yelled into a camera that was broadcasting a livestream from the refuge Wednesday morning, adding that if “they stop you from getting here, kill them!”

A second man cooed to the camera in a sing-song voice, “What you gonna do, what you gonna do when the militia comes after you, FBI?”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-wo...rylink=cpy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-01-2016, 05:42 AM
So much for the argument they are not making threats. CNN reported that the group claimed to have night vision goggles and explosives and were threatening to take the fight to the local town to force the Feds to engage them. That report is pretty inconsistent with all the groups public statements, but who knows. They struck me as crazy but not stupid. I guess the facts will get laid out eventually.

I also read the cops claim the guy who was killed went for his guns. Given his numerous comments about not going to jail and having lived a good life, I find it easy to believe he made a move that forced the cops to fire. Now that someone is dead, it seems the government is going to turn up the heat. At one point they offered to let these morons walk away and go home. That doesn't seem like an option now. And, if the explosives story is true, it's really not an option.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
28-01-2016, 06:45 AM
I almost always have night optics close by, usually in my car. Explosives are another story Tongue

In any case, people will formulate their unwavering opinions and take sides long before the facts come out. I'm watching an interesting split take place on a vet forum I follow. Half thinks these guys are nuts, the other half is enraged at what they're calling an execution, and have been quick to label the vets on the other side of the debate as traitors.

Remember... The guy that was killed may be easily identifiable as a nutcase to most, but to those who knew of him before he was killed, he's a former infantryman and a combat veteran. In their eyes, he served his country and was then murdered by his government as he stepped out of the car with his hands raised. They will still believe that even if the facts prove otherwise. How ironic.

Facts can only do so much to overcome the groupthink that goes along with one's social identity.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-01-2016, 06:47 AM
(28-01-2016 06:45 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Facts can only do so much to overcome the groupthink that goes along with one's social identity.

And that is the greatest downfall of humanity in a nut shell.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
28-01-2016, 02:57 PM
... as if I respect dat shee-it. Like yuhr GRAIVEH n bisquit, boss? It fooon to put a color up thar and call it EEEvuhl and terroris, but dam evrbodi els that say terriris any groop els, you loudly say "shut duh fug up razist"? Nuh uh! Yur cool with Dem havin guns and shootin sheet up, but not equalee fur sur. Y'all feel Shpecial hatin on a melanin claiss dat gots to hear your god dam blamin for decades now, want-in them to be shot or blown up moor cahz they whaheet, and the other guys got shaht by someone els? Last times I check, dat's fuggin racis in itself.. how you do dat hypocrite razist sheeit.. But we'z all spOhz tah LAHK IT win you auto-blame and wondrr why nobody doh kill em all yit cahz they Whaheet or som-mm.. Foonee how y'all can't stand one groop bein shot, but y'all LUHV saying they aught tuh get Shaht moor cahz color... Kinduh I-oh-rinic aint dat...
28-01-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:Why can’t I get in my vehicle and drive home like I’ve done four other times since I got here?” said Sean Anderson, 47, of Riggins, Idaho, who was at the refuge along with wife Sandy, David Fry, 27, of Ohio and another man, Jeff Banta. “Because I didn’t leave the night they told us to do that? I hope my life and my wife’s life and Dave’s and Jeff’s are worth more than that.”

Yes you dumb fuck that is exactly why. You are breaking the law you were given way more opportunity to cease and desist than you really deserved and far more than most criminals ever get. Well the gig is up now and you will be spending a good deal of time in a federal penitentiary.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-01-2016, 05:19 PM
(28-01-2016 05:42 AM)BnW Wrote:  So much for the argument they are not making threats. CNN reported that the group claimed to have night vision goggles and explosives and were threatening to take the fight to the local town to force the Feds to engage them. That report is pretty inconsistent with all the groups public statements, but who knows. They struck me as crazy but not stupid. I guess the facts will get laid out eventually.

I also read the cops claim the guy who was killed went for his guns. Given his numerous comments about not going to jail and having lived a good life, I find it easy to believe he made a move that forced the cops to fire. Now that someone is dead, it seems the government is going to turn up the heat. At one point they offered to let these morons walk away and go home. That doesn't seem like an option now. And, if the explosives story is true, it's really not an option.

"Actions have consequences." - FBI

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Easy fix.

[Image: 181.jpg]

America bombs everywhere else. What's so special about Oregon???

Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-01-2016, 05:39 PM
(28-01-2016 02:57 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  ... as if I respect dat shee-it. Like yuhr GRAIVEH n bisquit, boss? It fooon to put a color up thar and call it EEEvuhl and terroris, but dam evrbodi els that say terriris any groop els, you loudly say "shut duh fug up razist"? Nuh uh! Yur cool with Dem havin guns and shootin sheet up, but not equalee fur sur. Y'all feel Shpecial hatin on a melanin claiss dat gots to hear your god dam blamin for decades now, want-in them to be shot or blown up moor cahz they whaheet, and the other guys got shaht by someone els? Last times I check, dat's fuggin racis in itself.. how you do dat hypocrite razist sheeit.. But we'z all spOhz tah LAHK IT win you auto-blame and wondrr why nobody doh kill em all yit cahz they Whaheet or som-mm.. Foonee how y'all can't stand one groop bein shot, but y'all LUHV saying they aught tuh get Shaht moor cahz color... Kinduh I-oh-rinic aint dat...

What does that have to do with the situation in Oregon? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user