Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
(28-01-2016 05:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Easy fix.

[Image: 181.jpg]

America bombs everywhere else. What's so special about Oregon???

Tongue

That's the problem unscripted reality T.V. It's so anti-climactic.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2016, 08:26 PM
(28-01-2016 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 05:42 AM)BnW Wrote:  So much for the argument they are not making threats. CNN reported that the group claimed to have night vision goggles and explosives and were threatening to take the fight to the local town to force the Feds to engage them. That report is pretty inconsistent with all the groups public statements, but who knows. They struck me as crazy but not stupid. I guess the facts will get laid out eventually.

I also read the cops claim the guy who was killed went for his guns. Given his numerous comments about not going to jail and having lived a good life, I find it easy to believe he made a move that forced the cops to fire. Now that someone is dead, it seems the government is going to turn up the heat. At one point they offered to let these morons walk away and go home. That doesn't seem like an option now. And, if the explosives story is true, it's really not an option.

"Actions have consequences." - FBI

The minute someone died the situation changed. How can they not realize that?

As for what happened, I have no problem believing the cops can shoot someone coming out with their hands up, but given all the leniency they have shown these people it doesn't make sense that is the case here. Maybe that's what happened, but I seriously doubt it. What I think is far more likely is a guy who said repeatedly he would not go to jail and lived a good life and was at peace with whatever happens was a man of his word and was not going to be taken alive.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
28-01-2016, 08:47 PM
(28-01-2016 08:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Actions have consequences." - FBI

The minute someone died the situation changed. How can they not realize that?

As for what happened, I have no problem believing the cops can shoot someone coming out with their hands up, but given all the leniency they have shown these people it doesn't make sense that is the case here. Maybe that's what happened, but I seriously doubt it. What I think is far more likely is a guy who said repeatedly he would not go to jail and lived a good life and was at peace with whatever happens was a man of his word and was not going to be taken alive.

Leniency was the tactic decided on from the top and passed down. Whether or not to shoot during the traffic stop, or whatever it was, fell on someone a few feet away from a potentially dangerous person getting out of the car based off a fraction of a second intuitive decision making process, and without the benefit of hindsight. If shit's gonna go down, that's when it happens Smile

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Completely agree with that. My point is that I doubt that shooting this guy was any part of the plan. He was probably armed and had said he wasn't going to be taken alive. If he made any move towards his gun, no matter how innocent, I'm sure the cops felt threatened and fired.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
28-01-2016, 09:00 PM
FBI released video of shooting for anyone interested.

Viewer Discretion Advised.

Here is an edited version:

And an unedited raw version:

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
28-01-2016, 09:07 PM
In the edited version, around 6:09, it looks to me like he goes for his wasteband and that's when they open fire. His hands were up he goes for something, and then he's down.

It also looks like he took out that one cop when he slammed into the snow bank. Hard to tell but I don't know how he missed him.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
28-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Looks pretty clear cut to me. Hard to see exactly what small movements were made, but I'd say the possibility of him going for a side arm would certainly be a good guess from the perspective of someone standing a few feet away and not wanting to get shot. Either way, we know there was a chase, we now he hit or almost hit a cop on the bank, and we know he sure as hell wasn't being compliant, even if he did have his hands up initially.

'Murican Canadian
28-01-2016, 09:51 PM
And for the record, the groups that I follow that approve of the militia takeover are in fact perceiving the video completely differently. In their eyes he reached down only to grab the place where he got shot, which occurred while his hands were still up, after the police set up an ambush with the intent of murdering him.

Exactly what happened, I can't necessarily tell. But like I said, facts have limited use once people have already taken sides.

'Murican Canadian
28-01-2016, 10:13 PM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-01-2016, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 10:21 PM by Aliza.)
(28-01-2016 02:57 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  ... as if I respect dat shee-it. Like yuhr GRAIVEH n bisquit, boss? It fooon to put a color up thar and call it EEEvuhl and terroris, but dam evrbodi els that say terriris any groop els, you loudly say "shut duh fug up razist"? Nuh uh! Yur cool with Dem havin guns and shootin sheet up, but not equalee fur sur. Y'all feel Shpecial hatin on a melanin claiss dat gots to hear your god dam blamin for decades now, want-in them to be shot or blown up moor cahz they whaheet, and the other guys got shaht by someone els? Last times I check, dat's fuggin racis in itself.. how you do dat hypocrite razist sheeit.. But we'z all spOhz tah LAHK IT win you auto-blame and wondrr why nobody doh kill em all yit cahz they Whaheet or som-mm.. Foonee how y'all can't stand one groop bein shot, but y'all LUHV saying they aught tuh get Shaht moor cahz color... Kinduh I-oh-rinic aint dat...

Can someone please provide a translation of what this user is saying? Apparently Lienda Bella failed third grade and I'm totally lost with this post.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post