Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
(28-01-2016 10:18 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 02:57 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  ... as if I respect dat shee-it. Like yuhr GRAIVEH n bisquit, boss? It fooon to put a color up thar and call it EEEvuhl and terroris, but dam evrbodi els that say terriris any groop els, you loudly say "shut duh fug up razist"? Nuh uh! Yur cool with Dem havin guns and shootin sheet up, but not equalee fur sur. Y'all feel Shpecial hatin on a melanin claiss dat gots to hear your god dam blamin for decades now, want-in them to be shot or blown up moor cahz they whaheet, and the other guys got shaht by someone els? Last times I check, dat's fuggin racis in itself.. how you do dat hypocrite razist sheeit.. But we'z all spOhz tah LAHK IT win you auto-blame and wondrr why nobody doh kill em all yit cahz they Whaheet or som-mm.. Foonee how y'all can't stand one groop bein shot, but y'all LUHV saying they aught tuh get Shaht moor cahz color... Kinduh I-oh-rinic aint dat...

Can someone please provide a translation of what this user is saying? Apparently Lienda Bella failed third grade and I'm totally lost with this post.

*Ahem*

Quote:As if I respect that shit. Like you're gravy and biscuit boss? It ? to put a color up there and call it evil and terrorist, but damn everybody else that say terrorist any group else, you loudly say shut the f*ck up racist? Nuh uh! You're cool with them having guns and shooting shit up but not equal for sure. Y'all feel special hating on a (middle class?) that's got to hear your god damn blaming for decades now, wanting them to be shot or blown up more because they white, and other guys got shot by someone else? Last time I checked, that's f*cking racist in itself. How you do that hyprocrite racist shit, but we all supposed to like it when you auto-blame and wonder why nobody done kill them all its because they are white or something. Funny how y'all cant stand one group being shot, but y'all love saying they aught to get shot more because color. Kind of ironic ain't that.

Best I got.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2016, 05:40 AM
(28-01-2016 09:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  And for the record, the groups that I follow that approve of the militia takeover are in fact perceiving the video completely differently. In their eyes he reached down only to grab the place where he got shot, which occurred while his hands were still up, after the police set up an ambush with the intent of murdering him.

Exactly what happened, I can't necessarily tell. But like I said, facts have limited use once people have already taken sides.

Huh. I guess he could have moved his hands after being shot. I didn't even think of that. It's impossible to tell from that video when shooting actually occurred. Maybe they did shoot him when his hands were up. But, if that's what happened then why didn't he go down until after he moved his hands? His hand gesture looks deliberate to me.

I don't know. Someone with a lot more experience than I have with shootings (which is nearly everyone ) needs to look at it because I can't tell.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
29-01-2016, 06:12 AM
(29-01-2016 05:40 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 09:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  And for the record, the groups that I follow that approve of the militia takeover are in fact perceiving the video completely differently. In their eyes he reached down only to grab the place where he got shot, which occurred while his hands were still up, after the police set up an ambush with the intent of murdering him.

Exactly what happened, I can't necessarily tell. But like I said, facts have limited use once people have already taken sides.

Huh. I guess he could have moved his hands after being shot. I didn't even think of that. It's impossible to tell from that video when shooting actually occurred. Maybe they did shoot him when his hands were up. But, if that's what happened then why didn't he go down until after he moved his hands? His hand gesture looks deliberate to me.

I don't know. Someone with a lot more experience than I have with shootings (which is nearly everyone ) needs to look at it because I can't tell.

Almost impossible to tell but, to answer the question, in real life it usually takes at least a few shots to bring someone down. Especially with typical handgun calibers. Even an eventually fatal wound can take a while to actually incapacitate

I'd still have considered his actions potentially threatening either way, though.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
29-01-2016, 06:23 AM
I don't envy those cops for sure.

Putting myself in that situation - if I don't act quickly when shit happens, I can be dead, and if I act too fast, I could be in jail because of an unlawful shooting.

That's a lot of tension right there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-01-2016, 06:57 AM
These are the folks who say they'll "resist tyranny". They have as much chance of putting up an organized resistance to this mythical "tyranny" as my cats do of bringing down a healthy kudu. The "well-regulated" militia showed its true colors here. Pathetic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2016, 06:58 AM
(29-01-2016 06:57 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  These are the folks who say they'll "resist tyranny". They have as much chance of putting up an organized resistance to this mythical "tyranny" as my cats do of bringing down a healthy kudu. The "well-regulated" militia showed its true colors here. Pathetic.

They're NOT the militia.

The militia is a great idea.

These zipperheads, not so much....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-01-2016, 07:27 AM
I don't know.

If it turns out that they shot him and then his hands came down, that looks pretty bad. His hands were up and he was giving up. If he goes for the gun, well, thems the breaks. But, if his hands are up and he's surrendering and then he gets shot? That's a lot tougher to justify in my mind. If that's really the case, then I think the people calling it murder have a valid point.

I'm just going to wait for more facts to come out because I honestly can't tell anything from that video.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
29-01-2016, 07:42 AM
The local news said that he reached for a gun that was in his pocket - twice.

That seems odd, reach twice, that would be like taunting if true.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-01-2016, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 11:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Let's all remember that this shooting shouldn't even have happened if the FBI had actually blockaded off these stupid fucks. It's been 3 weeks, and they've basically had unlimited access to come and go as they please. Seriously, who in the hell thought that was a good idea? He should have never been allowed to get into this situation, because none of them should have been able to leave without being cuffed and in custody.

Another case in point, their seizing of land is a felony. As current statues stand, he died during the commitment of a felony; that makes everyone involved able to be prosecuted for felony murder. That is life in prison. If you rob a bank and someone dies, even if the cops killed one of your partners, everyone involved can be tried for felony murder. After this incident, nobody else involved here is seemingly being charged. As far as we know, they haven't actually cut off access to the militia fuckwits (one of which was finally arrested, in Nevada).

I don't mean to revel in this dumbass' death, but it still seems like they're being handled with a level of respect and deference that would be unfathomable for anyone else besides neocon gun toting white guys. Do you think the FBI would allow them to make grocery runs if they were Muslims? Think they'd let this play out for 3 weeks if the people threatening them with death and wielding weapons were black? How fast do you think they'd crack their heads if they were Occupy protesters or members of Green Peace?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-01-2016, 10:54 AM
I give very little credibility to the media. They're theorizing based off what they saw just like us, and most of their experts have never been in a gunfight.

And yeah it might look bad if he wasn't going for a gun. But these things are never as ideal as we'd like to believe based on our Hollywood educations and the flawed concept that in an altercation there is a such thing as a good guy and a bad guy, and that this distinction will be obvious for all.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post