Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
(11-02-2016 01:28 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Some guy named David Fry, I think.

Yeah I think he was the one freaking out in the call that was streamed last night.

Edit: He's out now. He finally said he'd come out if all the cops shouted hallelujah, and they did.

Hobo

Guess it's a good thing or he would have been....... fried Cool

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
11-02-2016, 01:41 PM

Yeah I think he was the one freaking out in the call that was streamed last night.

Edit: He's out now. He finally said he'd come out if all the cops shouted hallelujah, and they did.

Hobo

Really?

Whatever works, I guess.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-02-2016, 01:41 PM
(11-02-2016 01:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:28 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Yeah I think he was the one freaking out in the call that was streamed last night.

Hobo

Guess it's a good thing or he would have been....... fried Cool

Boooo

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-02-2016, 01:48 PM

Hobo

Oh no...he's not crazy at all. Blink

So is it really finally over?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-02-2016, 01:49 PM
(11-02-2016 01:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:28 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Yeah I think he was the one freaking out in the call that was streamed last night.

Hobo

Really?

Whatever works, I guess.

After the other three went out he pretty much went off into his own world, at one point saying he was on the bed taking a nap and all he really wants is for his state to legalize pot Then the bit with the hallelujah. I guess if he perceived that to be a concession, thereby granting him the ability to think he had something of a win, so be it.

Kind of anti climactic, though. The rational side of me will claim that I'm glad it ended this way. The restless, dark humored, sadistic side of me was kind of hoping for World War III. Oh well, time to change the channel.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-02-2016, 02:47 PM
(11-02-2016 01:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Really?

Whatever works, I guess.

After the other three went out he pretty much went off into his own world, at one point saying he was on the bed taking a nap and all he really wants is for his state to legalize pot Then the bit with the hallelujah. I guess if he perceived that to be a concession, thereby granting him the ability to think he had something of a win, so be it.

Kind of anti climactic, though. The rational side of me will claim that I'm glad it ended this way. The restless, dark humored, sadistic side of me was kind of hoping for World War III. Oh well, time to change the channel.

So the dude basically had a mental break when he realised nobody else cared any more and he got nothing for his time?

11-02-2016, 03:02 PM
The FBI didn't say " hallelujah, you fucking idiot"? If not they should have. Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-02-2016, 03:02 PM
(11-02-2016 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  After the other three went out he pretty much went off into his own world, at one point saying he was on the bed taking a nap and all he really wants is for his state to legalize pot Then the bit with the hallelujah. I guess if he perceived that to be a concession, thereby granting him the ability to think he had something of a win, so be it.

So the dude basically had a mental break when he realised nobody else cared any more and he got nothing for his time?

Yup

'Murican Canadian
11-02-2016, 03:30 PM
(11-02-2016 01:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 01:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  There is only one left now, the others turned themselves in.

Some guy named David Fry, I think.

[Image: Fry-of-Futurama-philip-j-fry-9424597-352-458.gif]
11-02-2016, 07:28 PM

Hobo

Oh, just like Q asking Bucky to type "Jesus is Lord". Yup, both fucking lunatics. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post