Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
If these people were brown, you fucking BET YOUR ASS the government would had already taken care of the situation. That is what needs to fucking happen here.

It's not a very good video, but it's my thoughts on this whole thing.

Blow them the fuck up with hell-fire missiles.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
04-01-2016, 07:56 AM
The government is just as complacent regardless of skin color. In my own subjective experience, I've found it to be more likely that my politically correct rules of engagement, courtesy of the federal government, prevent me from removing a problematic person from this world based on their brownness

As much as I'd like to see them napalm these guys purely for my entertainment, they've threatened no lives but are in a situation that has the potential to escalate. Unfortunately the government isn't as concerned with news ratings, so they'll probably end up taking the less interesting and more passive route of letting most of these guys disperse on their own instead of getting into the confrontation they seem to want and provoking sympathizers into action.

'Murican Canadian
04-01-2016, 08:06 AM
And now that I'm on the subject of napalm, with my demented mind theorizing about possibilities, it occurred to me that it's not legally out of the question. In the military, we're not even allowed to use pepper spray for anything other than training (meaning we can spray ourselves all we want, but not other people) due to its Geneva Conventions classification as a chemical weapon. But for civilian law enforcement, the possibilities are limitless. Not that anything will happen, but I can daydream.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
04-01-2016, 08:21 AM
(03-01-2016 04:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  Reading this there are a few things that don't seem to make sense to me, maybe somebody can clear it up for me.

So, two guys were leasing some land from the government. They then set fire to it, affecting over 100 acres and this was in 2001. They were tried and convicted of poaching and arson and were sentenced to 5 years.

So did these two gentleman get convicted and sent to prison in 2001??? From the language used the articles state they are having to return to prison, which to me indicates that they have already served some time.

Why 15 years after the initial sentence and incident are they having to go back to prison???
As I read it their trial was not immediate in 2001. (Are any trials immediate?)
They should have been sentenced to five years, but the judge did not go by sentencing guidelines and gave them less time. Another court reviewed their case and decided that they should serve the minimum sentence called for by guidelines. A different group of monkeys got all excited by this and decided to get into breaking and entering as a well regulated militia should, and broke into a federal building, and that is how it stands at present!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
04-01-2016, 08:30 AM
(04-01-2016 08:21 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 04:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  Reading this there are a few things that don't seem to make sense to me, maybe somebody can clear it up for me.

So, two guys were leasing some land from the government. They then set fire to it, affecting over 100 acres and this was in 2001. They were tried and convicted of poaching and arson and were sentenced to 5 years.

So did these two gentleman get convicted and sent to prison in 2001??? From the language used the articles state they are having to return to prison, which to me indicates that they have already served some time.

Why 15 years after the initial sentence and incident are they having to go back to prison???
As I read it their trial was not immediate in 2001. (Are any trials immediate?)
They should have been sentenced to five years, but the judge did not go by sentencing guidelines and gave them less time. Another court reviewed their case and decided that they should serve the minimum sentence called for by guidelines. A different group of monkeys got all excited by this and decided to get into breaking and entering as a well regulated militia should, and broke into a federal building, and that is how it stands at present!

It's an insult to a good idea - calling these dimwitted dweebs "militia".

The militia is a great idea - and served this country well - for the MAJORITY of it's time in existence. It'd be a great idea to bring it back - at the direction of the individual states (hence "well regulated") --and stand down the Army......

Why???

Because if you've got one hammer in your toolbox - every problem looks like a nail.

A President with a standing army tends to see that army as the solution to all his problems - and he sends off troops into foreign lands - where we have no business being....

These idiots holed up in the Federal building are a disgrace.

Militias are an honorable tradition.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-01-2016, 09:00 AM
[Image: c701e0cee3db5f173d7d5fe5c5dee927.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 15 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-01-2016, 10:37 AM
(04-01-2016 12:08 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  If these people were brown, you fucking BET YOUR ASS the government would had already taken care of the situation. That is what needs to fucking happen here.

It's not a very good video, but it's my thoughts on this whole thing.

Blow them the fuck up with hell-fire missiles.

I pulled up youtube and gave that video a thumbs up. I only had 1 thumbs up but 7 thumbs down . It's got 2 thumbs up now. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-01-2016, 10:42 AM
"Redneck Caliphate" anyone?
(I've resubscribed to twitter just to follow the hilarious YallQaeda hashtag)

On a serious note, I totally disagree with napalm: why should innocent birds suffer because of these clowns?
I say we impose a beer embargo on them ... should have 'em out in a couple of days.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
04-01-2016, 11:14 AM
(04-01-2016 10:42 AM)Reducetarian Wrote:  "Redneck Caliphate" anyone?
(I've resubscribed to twitter just to follow the hilarious YallQaeda hashtag)

On a serious note, I totally disagree with napalm: why should innocent birds suffer because of these clowns?
I say we impose a beer embargo on them ... should have 'em out in a couple of days.

They've probably got their own moonshine shacks hidden out in the woods. I may or may not know at least a few Vermonters who do this and they may or may not sell it to other guys in my unit Tongue. If nothing else, rednecks are resourceful.

'Murican Canadian
04-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Can we now say that Ted was the Sane Bundy? Gasp

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post