Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
I think the answer of what the Feds should do is obvious.....

Turn off the power to the building - and come back in the spring -- and see if these characters do a "Donner Party" when the snack food runs out....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Do like some prisons. Leave the power on, but only give them access to Disney Channel.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-01-2016, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 06:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-01-2016 07:56 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Unfortunately the government isn't as concerned with news ratings, so they'll probably end up taking the less interesting and more passive route of letting most of these guys disperse on their own instead of getting into the confrontation they seem to want and provoking sympathizers into action.

The government is concerned about not becoming a news story though. The greeting card and topo map shop is in the middle of fucking nowhere in the middle of fucking winter. Probably isn't even open and manned by a forest ranger and gift shop cashier until late spring. There is no hostage or life and death situation which would force the federales hand. I don't think the federales are even going to respond to them. My fear is that when the asshats realize they ain't gonna get the confrontation and level of publicity they want they decide to go back to Burns and try to take over the courthouse. Then a serious shitstorm will ensue. All these idiots have accomplished is to ensure that they will be surveilled by the FBI for the rest of their lives. The fact that there has been absolutely no law enforcement presence at all means that they are completely surrounded by some serious invisible FBI commandos. Even the founder of the Oath Keepers has dismissed them as a bunch of potheads.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-01-2016, 07:01 PM

[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
04-01-2016, 07:36 PM
I know that some people don't like stefan molyneux. I don't exactly see eye to eye with some of his opinions however he always does his research....

So if you can overlook your bias and watch this video, I think many may find it of interest.

Thumbsup

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
04-01-2016, 07:39 PM
I don't know much about the issues these guys are pissing over so I can't comment. It is entirely possible they have a legitimate point. Or maybe they don't. No clue so won't comment on that. I will say that the "Y'All Queda" stuff is fucking hysterical.

Couple of other thoughts:

1. the Hammonds not only don't appreciate these guys, they are completely distancing themselves from this. They have issued statements through their lawyers saying "don't blame us for these idiots".
2. The media coverage is really incredible. Can you imagine the outrage if a Muslim American group staged a "peaceful" protest where a 150 of them, armed with guns, took over a government building and then CNN played an interview with their leader? I haven't check out Faux News on this but I'm sure they have found some way to pretend they aren't massive hypocrites right about now.
3. It's times like this when I miss Jon Stewart the most.
4. Regardless of whether or not these idiots have a legitimate grievance, this is not the way to go about dealing with it. They are terrorists and they are criminals and I hope they are arrested and spend many, many years in prison.
5. I can't believe these morons think any food is getting delivered to them. Doubly funny because they are asking for it to be sent via USPS! This is almost as rich as that video back during the Obamacare debates of the moron telling his Congressman to "keep your government hands off my medicare". Yep, that service sure would go to hell if the government got involved.
6. The funniest part of this is the claim that they are "non violent". They have taken over a government building armed to the teeth and have threatened a massive shoot out to the death if necessary. That is the very definition of violence.

Anyway, I hope they let these bastards freeze and starve for a month, and throw whatever is left in jail for as many years as possible.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
04-01-2016, 07:47 PM
(04-01-2016 07:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  I know that some people don't like stefan molyneux. I don't exactly see eye to eye with some of his opinions however he always does his research....

So if you can overlook your bias and watch this video, I think many may find it of interest.

Thumbsup

Remember to take everything this guy says with an acre of salt. In fact you can basically flip all of his conclusions as the actual constitutional violations have been on the side of the ranchers. Their idea of what is in the constitution is as laughable as it is just wrong.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-01-2016, 07:52 PM
(04-01-2016 07:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 07:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  I know that some people don't like stefan molyneux. I don't exactly see eye to eye with some of his opinions however he always does his research....

Thumbsup

Remember to take everything this guy says with an acre of salt. In fact you can basically flip all of his conclusions as the actual constitutional violations have been on the side of the ranchers. Their idea of what is in the constitution is as laughable as it is just wrong.

Im no expert in the laws of your land, I just found the video very informative and thought it could potentially fill in some missing gaps. Im sure if anyone watches the vid and thinks the things he reports on (some of which has been raised by BNW's post above) are a crock of shit then someone will call stefan out on it.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
04-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Simply put, I agree that the situation for the past 40 years has been ridiculous, but I don't believe this so called siege will accomplish anything. Whether one agrees with their gripe or not, it's tactically irrational. They're picking a fight they don't stand to win. Not in the physical sense, and not in public opinion.

But I still hope it somehow ends up starting World War 4.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
04-01-2016, 08:17 PM
(04-01-2016 08:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Simply put, I agree that the situation for the past 40 years has been ridiculous, but I don't believe this so called siege will accomplish anything. Whether one agrees with their gripe or not, it's tactically irrational. They're picking a fight they don't stand to win. Not in the physical sense, and not in public opinion.

But I still hope it somehow ends up starting World War 4.

Not enough interest. If anything was going to cause that it would have been the protests over the summer. This is so far removed from anything that your average person cares about it has no resonance.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post