Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
When these morons realize they’re going to miss the Super Bowl they’ll disband unless, as some of you have already said, they first freeze to death or starve to death. Maybe they’ll just get bored to death.

It would be funny as hell if the roads are simply blocked so no one can get in and no one goes anywhere near including the media.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
04-01-2016, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 08:01 AM by Noric.)
[redacted. Late double post]
04-01-2016, 09:33 PM
I was gonna jump in and say these rednecks are probably quite adept at wilderness survival and more than capable of handling the elements. Then it was pointed out that in their haste to initiate an extended siege they forgot to bring the fucking food. I can't say I'm too impressed.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Eh... I have bad experience with talking about politics on the Internet, so bare with me. I was watching a brief sit down with two people on fox, and they always go for the conflict ridden lib/con banter for televisions sake, and the liberal was Alan Colmes. Usually I don't have a problem with him, but he said a few words that drew an interesting parallel. He suggested multiple times that the National Guard be sent in to deal with the "terrorists". Now holdafuggup, doesn't that contradict a pretty prominent line in liberal reasoning when dealing with conflict resolution with radicals? Which is to say (in a hypersimplified paraphrase) the common line is "we use military force, and ground forces to fight terrorists, it creates more terrorists and makes people not like us", but in this instance, keeping the same definition of a terrorist, it sounds like "use military force against these terrorists, it's the only thing we can do"

I'm drawing a blank here, what's the difference? Why not use those diplomatic skills that you (general) insist on using with terrorism originating from middle eastern countries? $0.02...
[+] 1 user Likes Noric's post
04-01-2016, 09:44 PM
(04-01-2016 09:39 PM)Noric Wrote:  Eh... I have bad experience with talking about politics on the Internet, so bare with me. I was watching a brief sit down with two people on fox, and they always go for the conflict ridden lib/con banter for televisions sake, and the liberal was Alan Colmes. Usually I don't have a problem with him, but he said a few words that drew an interesting parallel. He suggested multiple times that the National Guard be sent in to deal with the "terrorists". Now holdafuggup, doesn't that contradict a pretty prominent line in liberal reasoning when dealing with conflict resolution with radicals? Which is to say (in a hypersimplified paraphrase) the common line is "we use military force, and ground forces to fight terrorists, it creates more terrorists and makes people not like us", but in this instance, keeping the same definition of a terrorist, it sounds like "use military force against these terrorists, it's the only thing we can do"

I'm drawing a blank here, what's the difference? Why not use those diplomatic skills that you (general) insist on using with terrorism originating from middle eastern countries? $0.02...

It only seems problematic if you cling to the irrational belief that the human decision making process is rational. People make their decisions based on spur of the moment emotional and biological imperatives, then cling to them at all costs and flip on the logic button when, and only when, those decisions are challenged and need to be defended to save face Big Grin

If, for example, you try to take my guns, I too will go crazy redneck on you.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
04-01-2016, 11:45 PM
(04-01-2016 11:39 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Those in oregon, the ones who are "claiming" to be fighting for their rights. Are Terrorists. You bring guns and threaten to murder anyone for removing you from a building you are ILLEGALLY occupying and call yourself a freedom fighter or fighting for rights. You are a terrorist at that point

[Image: 070506191051_35.jpg]

Yuri Orlov (Nicholas Cage): [Narrating] Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names - Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other... I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: the Federation of Worse Oppressors Than the Last Bunch of Oppressors. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves Freedom Fighters.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
05-01-2016, 01:03 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-01-2016, 09:31 AM
[Image: trump_zpsxr4i0jql.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 11 users Like Dom's post
05-01-2016, 10:26 AM
(04-01-2016 07:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  I know that some people don't like stefan molyneux. I don't exactly see eye to eye with some of his opinions however he always does his research....

So if you can overlook your bias and watch this video, I think many may find it of interest.

Thumbsup

The same can be said of Pat Robertson. Drinking Beverage [Image: fark_AMt6rGC3UaAGIgf0W9bfvAKMnNg.png?t=Z...1452488400]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-01-2016, 10:48 AM
(05-01-2016 01:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

“Ya’llQueda follows a strict interpreation of Shania Law”

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there!

and

“Every successful revolution starts with a takeover of a closed visitor center with a gift shop.”

#VanillaISIS Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post