Terrorist Attack in Oregon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Terrorist Attack in Oregon
(05-01-2016 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 03:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think the answer of what the Feds should do is obvious.....

Turn off the power to the building - and come back in the spring -- and see if these characters do a "Donner Party" when the snack food runs out....

It looks like that's exactly what they're planning to do. 1) Cut off the power. 2) Cut off the phone lines (ain't no way there's cell service out there). and finally 3) Block the only road leading into the place. These meatheads clearly have not thought this through and they were relying on a sympathetic response from the American people and GOP presidential candidates and right wing blogosphere that they aren't getting. Now they're going to get see what lack of freedom really means in genpop.

It can get bitter cold out in that high desert. I see the temperature is going to drop down to 7 degrees in a few days. It's been know to get much colder than that especially if the wind blows. Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2016, 07:47 PM
It would be hilarious if they were forced to give up in less than a week after all their bluster.

I really think most of them get off with very little but I hope that Bundy ass hole does long, hard time in a Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass prison.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
05-01-2016, 07:48 PM
(05-01-2016 07:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  It would be hilarious if they were forced to give up in less than a week after all their bluster.

I really think most of them get off with very little but I hope that Bundy ass hole does long, hard time in a Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass prison.

Momma always told me stupid is as stupid does.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-01-2016, 07:52 PM
In my experience in dealing with racists and other extremists (and these idiots have ties with both) they always think they have much more tacit support than they really do. I think they are finding out just how alone they really are right now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-01-2016, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 08:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
And twitter lends it support #DaddySworeAnOath.

I love the smell of white supremacist melodrama in the morning. Feels like hilarity.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Since the terrorists repeatedly declare they will not fire unless fired upon, LE should just walk on in like Correctional Officer Rapid Response teams and swarm the individuals and pull them out of there. No shots fired. Certainly only thugs would disobey the orders of a police officer.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Hahaha. I knew it! I saw this coming. The Paiute Tribe wants the militants off their land.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...nts_s.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-01-2016, 08:00 AM

Wonder how long the rest of Y'all Qaeda will hold out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Now that someone has died, I think that ups the ante on the charges these guys face. If it turns out one of them pointed a gun at the cops, they could all be gone for a long time.

I hope it doesn't turn out they were unarmed and the police got jumpy and started shooting.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
27-01-2016, 08:08 AM
(27-01-2016 08:06 AM)BnW Wrote:  Now that someone has died, I think that ups the ante on the charges these guys face. If it turns out one of them pointed a gun at the cops, they could all be gone for a long time.

I hope it doesn't turn out they were unarmed and the police got jumpy and started shooting.

The probability of any of them being unarmed is vanishingly small.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post