Test Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Test Thread
Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0, your welcome Gong Fu, anyway.

[Image: u=1854922533,3834077319&fm=21&gp=0.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 11:18 PM
All major world powers are controlled by a covert group of “insiders”? Profits come before people? Everything is happy and fine and good? These are all claims made recently by Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0, The Testinator. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for The Testinator's benefit: Warning! Nevermind. I forgot. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's hatchet jobs are like the Hydra from Greek mythology. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield. The only way to destroy Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that he has been offering ignominious skites a lot of money to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of cynical paternalism. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to take the initiative to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's birdbrained roorbacks.

Now, it is not my purpose to suggest that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's terrorist organization is an incubator for an upcoming new epidemic of antidisestablishmentarianism but rather to renew those institutions of civil society—like families, schools, churches, and civic groups—that follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought. What Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 does in private is none of my business. But when he tries to subjugate persons of culture, refinement, and learning to virulent dossers, I object. He is inherently vexatious, obstreperous, and pertinacious. Oh, and he also has a hypersensitive mode of existence. I plan to get people to stop believing lies that were forged in the fiery pits of hell. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 claims that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

I want you to know that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 has deported himself as an enemy of peace and harmony. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to disseminate as widely as possible all of the information we have regarding Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's self-satisfied cajoleries. His hijinks may sound comfortable and simple, but it must not be forgotten that we must shake off our torpor, ignore the siren songs of exclusionism, and give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that I can't understand why he has to be so dotty. Maybe a dybbuk has taken up residence inside his head and is making him abet a resurgence of shrewish, parasitic separatism. It's a bit more likely, however, that when he says that his anal-retentive, stuporous coven is a benign and charitable agency, that's just a load of spucatum tauri.

Though the snappish spring up like grass and peremptory, temerarious yo-yos flourish, they are doomed to be destroyed forever—especially if we raise the quality of debate on issues surrounding Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's unconscionable, lazy diegeses. In particular, Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's obnoxious understrappers continually demonstrate their blatant love of tuchungism. As those same understrappers like to say, “Playing on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures is essential for the safety and welfare of the public.” That's a verbatim quote that doesn't parse too well but does indicate that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's bloodthirsty, rapacious epithets isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because his previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's new changes will be even more execrable because he fully deserves the bitter fruit of the fury of his persecutors. I explained the reason for that just a moment ago. If you don't mind, though, I'll go ahead and explain it again. To begin with, I've tried explaining to Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's protégés that justice and humanity are absolutely on our side and nothing but illegality and barbarity are on Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's effusions are not on the up and up. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that if Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 can't cite the basis for his claim that bad things “just happen” (i.e., they're not caused by Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 himself) then he should just shut up about it.

Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 is an opportunist. That is, he is an ideological chameleon without any real morality, without a soul. He shouldn't replace intellectual integrity with insidious sloganeering. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions spatter my reputation.

In order to get people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's inconsiderate ipse dixits we must ensure that he receives his just deserts. And that's just the first step. Remember, Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 recently went through a neopaganism phase in which he tried repeatedly to fill children's credulous ears with his quisquiliary deblaterations. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of his has entirely passed. My evidence is that I fully intend to establish beyond a shred of doubt that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's flippant programs ofGleichschaltung offend my sense of moral propriety. When people ask me, “What can I do to help?”, I always suggest that they tend to the casualties of his war on sanity. Such actions are moral in the true sense of the word. Furthermore, they help people see that I challenge Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 to point out any text in this letter that proposes that anyone who dares to give the needy a helping hand as opposed to an elbow in the face, can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. It isn't there. There's neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing.

In that respect, we can say that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving him lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 claims to have data supporting his assertion that this is the best of all possible worlds and that he is the best of all possible people. Naturally, he insists that he can't actually show us that data—for some unspecified reason, of course. My guess is that he's hiding something. Maybe he's hiding the fact that his cultists maintain that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of presentism. Sorry, guys, but the inconvenient truth is that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's associates believe that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that the peak of fashion is to siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries can believe anything, especially if it's false.

If Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that he's causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way. Fortunately, if you ever get into an argument with some of his admirers about whether or not each of us should realize after a moment's thought that no one—except Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0, so high on his own hallucinations that he believes them to be real—can seriously believe that his mistakes are always someone else's fault, I have an excellent sockdolager for you. Simply inform the other party that Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's announcements manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: work hand-in-glove with pugnacious fomenters of revolution. Phase two: give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to his deep-rooted love of larrikinism. He says that he wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, he always ends up providing cover for a stroppy, hideous agenda.

While Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 and other antihumanist, fastidious finaglers sometimes differ on the details and scale of their upcoming campaigns of terror they never fail to agree on the basic principle and substance. Hence, it is imperative that you understand that each rung on the ladder of nativism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 to sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future. That is the standard process by which morbid, sanctimonious fanatics weaken family ties.

Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 is planning to sue people at random. This does not bode well for the future because the purpose of this post is far greater than to prove to you how pesky and pot-valiant he has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how it is mathematically provable that he has taken it upon himself to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. I'm not actually familiar with the proof for that statement and wouldn't understand it even if it were shown to me, but it seems very believable based upon my experience. What's also quite believable is that the last time I told Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0's accomplices that I want to advocate concrete action and specific ..... damn, wtf is this anyway. Later. TEST SUCCESS! !

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
07-07-2014, 11:28 PM
(07-07-2014 11:18 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 is planning to sue people at random.

He's an American?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-07-2014, 12:39 AM
(07-07-2014 09:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 05:54 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  What was changed that we needed a test post?

Maybe it was for you LV. Maybe I was testing some particularly evil permissions for a new user group that I'm making just for you. Evil_monster

yay! A custom user group just for me? Thanks! I don't know how i will ever repay you!
Wait, i have an idea
i'll send you pictures of tartarus' back-alley crusty suprise. Contact me if you're interested.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-07-2014, 12:44 AM
(08-07-2014 12:39 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  yay! A custom user group just for me? Thanks! I don't know how i will ever repay you!
Wait, i have an idea
i'll send you pictures of tartarus' back-alley crusty suprise. Contact me if you're interested.

No thanks, I've already had one of Tartarus' back-alley crusty surprises, the surprise is that you have aids by the end of it. Weeping

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-07-2014, 12:54 AM
(08-07-2014 12:44 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 12:39 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  yay! A custom user group just for me? Thanks! I don't know how i will ever repay you!
Wait, i have an idea

No thanks, I've already had one of Tartarus' back-alley crusty surprises, the surprise is that you have aids by the end of it. Weeping
Hug
i can understand why you do not want to see pictures of such an back-alley.
But this makes me wondering. Did i get a discount on top of the discount for used products? Or is there a rule wich says you can't use 2 discounts together?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....