Test for Psychpaths.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Test for Psychpaths.
A woman attending her mothers funeral meets a man she finds amazingly attractive and having great empathy. In the flurry of events she looses track of him much to her disappointment.Some time later she kills her sister.

Why did she do it? Think carefully before anwering. Most people get this wrong.

No peeking now! Huh

The reason she takes this action is that she thinks the man may again attend the funeral and renew acqaintance with her. It is claimed that only psychopaths come up with this answer..........................................................................​...............................................
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
13-06-2012, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 02:59 AM by Vipa.)
RE: Test for Psychpaths.
Well I've got it half-right. I thought the man could be her father and therefore she thinks he would come to the funeral of her sister ^^

But the assumption you have to be a psychopath is quite funny.
[+] 1 user Likes Vipa's post
13-06-2012, 03:09 AM
em, maybe she had nothing better to do. Maybe her sister took her last rolo.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
13-06-2012, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 07:17 PM by Mr Woof.)
(13-06-2012 02:53 AM)Vipa Wrote:  
Well I've got it half-right. I thought the man could be her father and therefore she thinks he would come to the funeral of her sister ^^

But the assumption you have to be a psychopath is quite funny.

According to my source a top America psychiatrist came up with this question and many suspected serial killers answered in alleged psycho mode; I dont think this proves 'that answe'r conclusively proves psychopathology. Big Grin
14-06-2012, 05:53 AM
I thought the sister might be with that man, he is her boyfriend or husband or so. so she has to kill her to get a chance with him.
Now am I a psychopath or did I know this thing before? or both?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Her sister killed her mother! It depends on which answer you are looking for... I'm sure the evil one is what ya'll already said.

I had a friend show me and my friends that from his high school psych class and other psychopath questionnaires. The assumption you are a psychopath to come up with it is false.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
15-06-2012, 04:53 PM
(12-06-2012 08:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A woman attending her mothers funeral meets a man she finds amazingly attractive and having great empathy. In the flurry of events she looses track of him much to her disappointment.Some time later she kills her sister.

No peeking now! Huh
The reason she takes this action is that she thinks the man may again attend the funeral and renew acqaintance with her. It is claimed that only psychopaths come up with this answer..........................................................................​...............................................

Ummm ... yeah that's pretty fuckin' sick.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
15-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Lmao I nailed it!

Granted I was thinking to myself, "think like a psychopath"

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
15-06-2012, 11:38 PM
(15-06-2012 06:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lmao I nailed it!

Granted I was thinking to myself, "think like a psychopath"
Don't worry Stark, the test was stupid.........................probably? Unsure
13-08-2012, 01:45 AM
(12-06-2012 08:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  A woman attending her mothers funeral meets a man she finds amazingly attractive and having great empathy. In the flurry of events she looses track of him much to her disappointment.Some time later she kills her sister.

This one is quite simple. She figured that he is either a friend of her family or a relative, so she killed her sister to see him again.

No peeking now! Huh