Test for which European political ideology you are closest to

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 11:52 AM
(21-07-2013 11:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:08 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  Bureaucracy necessarily leads to corruption, every bureaucracy is corrupt, every single one. This world has never seen an uncorrupt bureaucracy, and never will.

Bullshit ideology. You have made a patently false statement.

Every bureaucrat? Try arguing from evidence, not bullshit.

Every bureaucracy, not every bureaucrat. Read what I typed.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 11:53 AM
(21-07-2013 11:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:04 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  Crony capitalism requires intervention from the state. The problem we have now is we do not have a free economy, not by a long shot. Man deserves economic freedom just as much as he deserves social freedom. If I want to start a business, that's my concern and no one else's.

Government has plenty of influence on corporations, too much in fact. There are a myriad of government regulations to plow through if you are stupid enough (in the mind of the government) to start a business. Government taxes citizens every minute of their lives and continues to do so after death. I simply want government out of my life. It is none of the government's goddamn business what I do with my own fucking money, and the same stands for CEO's.

Crony capitalism requires the undermining of the state by dishonest, greedy people. "The State" is not inherently anything.

The state is inherently evil. Never forget that they are the ones with the guns. It's hard to disagree with someone who has a gun to your head.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
21-07-2013, 11:55 AM
(21-07-2013 11:50 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:04 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  Crony capitalism requires intervention from the state. The problem we have now is we do not have a free economy, not by a long shot. Man deserves economic freedom just as much as he deserves social freedom. If I want to start a business, that's my concern and no one else's.

Crony capitalism requires corporate control over federal institutions, which is exactly what the United States is currently suffering from. The government is the tool of the big corporate players and has been for over 40 years. Did you even watch the documentary I supplied you?

(21-07-2013 11:04 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  Government has plenty of influence on corporations, too much in fact. There are a myriad of government regulations to plow through if you are stupid enough (in the mind of the government) to start a business. Government taxes citizens every minute of their lives and continues to do so after death. I simply want government out of my life. It is none of the government's goddamn business what I do with my own fucking money, and the same stands for CEO's.

This "myriad" of government regulation has been stripped clean or ignored for the past 40 years. The regulations that are still in place are being repealed by corporate lobbyists or basic ones that don't inhibit bloated wealth for the upper class. Again, watch the video.

Please demonstrate to me how the government has overstepped its bounds with you. What, income taxes? Taxes in general? Pull your own wait you fucking mongoloid. You use the same services we all do, so you will pay the price of living in a modern society. If you don't want to, here is the ideal nation for you:

[Image: Somalia_19881.gif]

(21-07-2013 11:08 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  Bureaucracy necessarily leads to corruption, every bureaucracy is corrupt, every single one. This world has never seen an uncorrupt bureaucracy, and never will.

I demand evidence for that overly-generalized claim.

There are more regulations every day, never less. The tax code alone numbers in the thousands of pages.

"Laissez nous faire!"

21-07-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Test for which European political ideology you are closest to
(21-07-2013 11:53 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  Crony capitalism requires the undermining of the state by dishonest, greedy people. "The State" is not inherently anything.

The state is inherently evil. Never forget that they are the ones with the guns. It's hard to disagree with someone who has a gun to your head.

The silly mantra of the anarchist. I have guns, too.

Please see Social Contract for an intelligent view of the state.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-07-2013, 11:56 AM
(21-07-2013 11:52 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  Bullshit ideology. You have made a patently false statement.

Every bureaucrat? Try arguing from evidence, not bullshit.

Every bureaucracy, not every bureaucrat. Read what I typed.

My bad.

But my comment stands, none the less.

21-07-2013, 12:06 PM
(21-07-2013 11:55 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  There are more regulations every day, never less. The tax code alone numbers in the thousands of pages.

Are you kidding me?

The deregulation of the tax code and the private sector has given rise to enormous wealth inequality in the United States.

[Image: corporate_profits_labor_income.png]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
21-07-2013, 12:27 PM
(21-07-2013 11:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:52 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  Every bureaucracy, not every bureaucrat. Read what I typed.

My bad.

Bureaucracies are filled with people that are no worse, nor better than you or me. The problem is that they have power, and power tends to corrupt, especially when someone has power for decades (i.e. some Senators.)

"Laissez nous faire!"

21-07-2013, 12:30 PM
(21-07-2013 12:06 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:55 AM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  There are more regulations every day, never less. The tax code alone numbers in the thousands of pages.

Are you kidding me?

The deregulation of the tax code and the private sector has given rise to enormous wealth inequality in the United States.

[Image: corporate_profits_labor_income.png]

What problem do you have with wealth inequality? If I am doing well, it matters not to me that someone else is doing even better. Just worry about yourself.

"Laissez nous faire!"

[+] 1 user Likes Crimson Flyboy's post
21-07-2013, 12:36 PM
(21-07-2013 12:27 PM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  My bad.

Bureaucracies are filled with people that are no worse, nor better than you or me. The problem is that they have power, and power tends to corrupt, especially when someone has power for decades (i.e. some Senators.)

Senators are elected, they are not bureaucrats.

21-07-2013, 12:38 PM
(21-07-2013 12:30 PM)Crimson Flyboy Wrote:  What problem do you have with wealth inequality? If I am doing well, it matters not to me that someone else is doing even better. Just worry about yourself.

I am not a selfish sociopath, so I am afraid I cannot let my fellow human beings suffer. And what? You think because you are doing well now that you will always be doing well? Kid, take your fucking pills.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]