Testing Homeopathy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Testing Homeopathy
Okay, Keen...you are right. The stuff isn't working. It's all in my head. And I don't know much about animals either and only had the crazy for about 15 years, not nearly long enough what works and what doesn't.

My dad told it was a habit since she is healthy...like cribbing in horses or nail chewing in people. But how would he know that? Vet school doesn't teach you much about animals.

Sheesh...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Testing Homeopathy
That's not what I'm saying at all, calm down.
I was expanding on placebo effect itself, not necessarily how it relates to your case.
We know fairly well that homeopathy doesn't work, now Chas has indicated that it is a "herbal" formula that probably has some active ingredients to it. Which is what I asked you in the first place.

But putting that aside, since we know homeopathy doesn't work, what are some other reasons it may seem to have worked?
Which is why I brought up the placebo effect.
And for that matter, my mom has raised birds for years, and I hand raised both pet birds and chickens for many years.

And you never mentioned anything about your dad previously, so I don't know why you would bring it up now.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply