Testing, Testing, 1, 3. We Don't Test 2. What About You?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Testing, Testing, 1, 3. We Don't Test 2. What About You?
(04-05-2015 08:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  C- for astronomical awareness ---

D

Making allowances for being from Georgia. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Welcome Marc
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-05-2015, 10:17 AM
(04-05-2015 09:08 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Hi Marc, I'm just a few hours up 85 from you.

I recently ran across another Liberal Christian the other day, it feels like an endangered species almost, lol.

Again, what?

I'm guessing that '85' is the unique identifier for a road.

In which case, of course they are endangered if you keep running into them!

Is that just a personal hobby or some kinda local sport?

You Murikans are weird.

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-05-2015, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 10:34 AM by JDog554.)
(04-05-2015 10:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 09:08 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Hi Marc, I'm just a few hours up 85 from you.

I recently ran across another Liberal Christian the other day, it feels like an endangered species almost, lol.

Again, what?

You Murikans are weird.

Dodgy

Highway, U.S Route 85. Goes from Texas to North Dakota. I assume.

[Image: 1024px-US_85_map.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-05-2015, 10:31 AM
I like Hotlanta. My buddies lived in Buckhead when they were in school, and we, um, "went for walks", now and then in Piedmont Park ... that probably is where Bucky *should live*. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-05-2015, 10:39 AM
(04-05-2015 10:24 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 10:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, what?

You Murikans are weird.

Dodgy

Highway, U.S Route 85. Goes from Texas to North Dakota. I assume.

[Image: 1024px-US_85_map.png]

Interstate 85
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsq600gxmi.jpg]

Hmmm? sport....

well. in this area going after the conservative ones would be like shooting fish in a barrel, they are everywhere.

the liberal ones...sigh, if only they werent so rare in the south "-bless your heart" would start sounding sincere. Wink

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
04-05-2015, 11:34 AM

to be christian and support gays? and be pro choice? and want healthcare for all? and actually understand poverty and assistance? and evolution? and feminists?

seriously, I feel like you are bait for some sort of GOP trap, lol

welcome to TTA.
"Support" is an interesting word.

I'm a traditionalist in the full meaning of the word.

I believe that the Bible is God's Word, so I don't stray away from it. Doesn't mean I have to be bashing anything or anyone. God Himself gave us FREEDOM to choose. He has His will for us, but it's up to us, as individual, to CHOOSE what direction we will go, His way, or our own way.

Pro-choice is the same concept. Of course nobody believes in abortion, but that's between the woman, her Maker and her doctor.

Healthcare: Well Jesus went around healing the sick, that was not only A major part, but THEE major part of His early ministry. What you see in the media is RW radicals running a mock, self-proclaiming Christianity. aka PERVERTING it. I detest that.

Welfare, well, we are supposed to be our brother's keeper, should we not?

Evolution: Man-made nonsense. Scripture tells us that God created the world in 7 days, seven LITERAL days as described by the morning and evening.

Like I said, I'm traditional, that means I'm neither far left, nor far right. A true Christian practices temperance.

No GOP trick here. I'm legit.

Smile

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

-- Malcolm X
04-05-2015, 11:39 AM
(04-05-2015 09:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Welcome to the group! I love the accents in GA!
I like them on some of the women of GA too.

BTW, I have the furthest thing from a GA accent.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

-- Malcolm X
04-05-2015, 11:47 AM
(04-05-2015 11:34 AM)MarcATL Wrote:  

to be christian and support gays? and be pro choice? and want healthcare for all? and actually understand poverty and assistance? and evolution? and feminists?

seriously, I feel like you are bait for some sort of GOP trap, lol

welcome to TTA.
"Support" is an interesting word.

I'm a traditionalist in the full meaning of the word.

I believe that the Bible is God's Word, so I don't stray away from it. Doesn't mean I have to be bashing anything or anyone. God Himself gave us FREEDOM to choose. He has His will for us, but it's up to us, as individual, to CHOOSE what direction we will go, His way, or our own way.

Pro-choice is the same concept. Of course nobody believes in abortion, but that's between the woman, her Maker and her doctor.

Healthcare: Well Jesus went around healing the sick, that was not only A major part, but THEE major part of His early ministry. What you see in the media is RW radicals running a mock, self-proclaiming Christianity. aka PERVERTING it. I detest that.

Welfare, well, we are supposed to be our brother's keeper, should we not?

Evolution: Man-made nonsense. Scripture tells us that God created the world in 7 days, seven LITERAL days as described by the morning and evening.

Like I said, I'm traditional, that means I'm neither far left, nor far right. A true Christian practices temperance.

No GOP trick here. I'm legit.

Smile

I was a conservative Christian--however after my conservative phase--I switched to liberal Christianity for a brief time (before switching to agnostic and then atheist). Have you read Jesus Was a Liberal by Scotty McLennan or Raw Revelation by Mark Roncace?
04-05-2015, 11:49 AM
(04-05-2015 11:34 AM)MarcATL Wrote:  Evolution: Man-made nonsense. Scripture tells us that God created the world in 7 days, seven LITERAL days as described by the morning and evening.

This should be fun.

Popcorn

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post