Testosterone is responsible for sexual assault.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Testosterone is responsible for sexual assault.
I think Saxby Chambliss is a decent guy who honestly thinks he's trying to do the right things for Georgia and the country. He's every bit as deluded as KC and a political idealogue to boot, but I don't see him as a destructive demagogue like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, and other fucking economically retarded evangelists. And he was trying to make the point that a lack of leadership was the real problem. But seriously, fucking Republicans need to learn to just shut the fuck up when they got no fucking clue what they're talking about. They really need to learn the first rule of holes. GirlyMan regularly has testosterone levels 1.5-2x higher than a "17 to 22 or 23" yo male and I ain't out there fucking sexually assaulting women, hell I'm real careful to not even leer. ... The sheep and goats, on the other hand, ... well they're a different matter entirely.

"The young folks who are coming into each of your services are anywhere from 17 to 22 or 23. Gee whiz, the hormone level created by nature sets in place the possibility for these types of things to occur. So we've got to be very careful how we address it on our side. But guys, we are not doing our job. You're not doing yours, and we are not doing ours with the rates we are seeing on sexual assaults."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Testosterone is responsible for sexual assault.
(04-06-2013 08:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think Saxby Chambliss is a decent guy who honestly thinks he's trying to do the right things for Georgia and the country. He's every bit as deluded as KC and a political idealogue to boot, but I don't see him as a destructive demagogue like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, and other fucking economically retarded evangelists. And he was trying to make the point that a lack of leadership was the real problem. But seriously, fucking Republicans need to learn to just shut the fuck up when they got no fucking clue what they're talking about. They really need to learn the first rule of holes. GirlyMan regularly has testosterone levels 1.5-2x higher than a "17 to 22 or 23" yo male and I ain't out there fucking sexually assaulting women, hell I'm real careful to not even leer. ... The sheep and goats, on the other hand, ... well they're a different matter entirely.

"The young folks who are coming into each of your services are anywhere from 17 to 22 or 23. Gee whiz, the hormone level created by nature sets in place the possibility for these types of things to occur. So we've got to be very careful how we address it on our side. But guys, we are not doing our job. You're not doing yours, and we are not doing ours with the rates we are seeing on sexual assaults."

The thing is, it's the tip of the iceberg. The attitudes in all the services are, in general, that it's a "sexual free-for-all". No conservative mom or dad would ever allow Johnny, or Jill to have ANYTHING to do with any of them, if they actually knew what was going on, after they go home from "parents weekend". McCain's "I wouldn't want my daughter there" today will be devastating. I never realized how bad it was, until one of my friends, who has a conservative, (but very sweet and reasonable) mom, say "oh no", "not that", when he talked about the services. And they actually went to visit a few bases, (like colleges !!!), too see what they were like. The whole think reeks to high heaven. They're like, in a strange place, but still in the 19th Century.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
04-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Had a First Sgt. announce when I went to the storage area to help another soldier get their stored bags that I was not allowed to get pregnant unless he was there physically...creepy much?

I was in my mid-20s (and married with two kids), not even the Chaplain saw anything wrong with it.

Of course the 1st Sgt was way beyond his teens.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Seriously, most of the women I was in contact with where whores, or lesbians.

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/201...in-us.html
05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
The rape debate in the U.S. is so full of shit and is sexist, it is designed only to score talking points and brownie points by politicians and womens rights groups.

The rape debate in the U.S. is so full of shit that the most raped gender in the U.S. isn't even mentioned out of concern by any of the so called pretend anti-rape groups, and most people don't even know that females are not the primary victims of rape.

Note: I have said in a different thread that the U.S. is a violent culture and usually turns a blind eye to violence/condones it. That comment will be relative shortly further on in the discussion, I will bring this note back up at at that time.
05-06-2013, 09:41 AM
I've known a couple women who said they were raped while serving their country and it wasn't the enemy either.

One was in the navy -- but I never knew if she was being honest about it..

The other one was in the air force and a helicopter pilot -- she fully intended to make the military her career. She's suffered huge PTSD and still has nightmares both about the war and her fellow troops.

Her commanders just kinda pushed it under the carpet and said the rape was consensual. She had all the physical signs of being raped but they just kinda said, "boys will be boys."

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

05-06-2013, 01:46 PM
(05-06-2013 09:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've known a couple women who said they were raped while serving their country and it wasn't the enemy either.

One was in the navy -- but I never knew if she was being honest about it..

The other one was in the air force and a helicopter pilot -- she fully intended to make the military her career. She's suffered huge PTSD and still has nightmares both about the war and her fellow troops.

Her commanders just kinda pushed it under the carpet and said the rape was consensual. She had all the physical signs of being raped but they just kinda said, "boys will be boys."

What kind of helo pilot dosent carry a emergency tool?(I'm not blaming her, dont get all offended.)

Cut's seatbelts,harnesses, paracord, breaks safety glass, and perforates dirty fucking rapists.

[Image: spring_assist_rescue_knife_540.jpg]
05-06-2013, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 08:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2013 08:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The attitudes in all the services are, in general, that it's a "sexual free-for-all".

I don't remember it that way. But I was in the USN Nuclear Power School back in the early 80's and in addition to our regular work day and bullshit fire watches (yeah, like the fuckin' barracks are gonna spontaneously burn down in the middle of the night, goddam I'm standing here (sitting was a punishable offense) for 4 hours staring at A GODDAM SMOKE DETECTOR), we had an additional 10-40 hours of required on-station study. Not much time left for shenanigans.

(04-06-2013 08:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Had a First Sgt. announce when I went to the storage area to help another soldier get their stored bags that I was not allowed to get pregnant unless he was there physically...creepy much?

I was in my mid-20s (and married with two kids), not even the Chaplain saw anything wrong with it.

Of course the 1st Sgt was way beyond his teens.

Creepy, but think it was different times back then, Angie. Dude probably was just trying to make a bonding joke to bring you into the club (not the "I wanna fuck you" club, more like the "Hey, I ain't gonna fuck with you, you're on the team" club.). Like I said, different times.

(05-06-2013 01:43 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Seriously, most of the women I was in contact with where whores, or lesbians.

I never probed. If I recall correctly the UCMJ had some serious penalties for even probing (pun intended).

(05-06-2013 01:46 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 09:41 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The other one was in the air force and a helicopter pilot -- she fully intended to make the military her career. She's suffered huge PTSD and still has nightmares both about the war and her fellow troops.

What kind of helo pilot dosent carry a emergency tool?(I'm not blaming her, dont get all offended.)

Cut's seatbelts,harnesses, paracord, breaks safety glass, and perforates dirty fucking rapists.

Odds are she wasn't assaulted while piloting the helo. Tongue

I never experienced, saw, or even heard of any shit like this back in my Navy days. But ... we weren't at war so standards for enlistment were higher. ... And it was just kinda implicitly understood that when submariners go out on a deployment 300 men go out and 150 couples come back. wink wink, nod nod.

Chambliss' righteous point that this is fundamentally a failure of leadership is unfortunately overshadowed by his regrettable and uninformed to the point of ridicule ad hoc comment. Dude's probably got the testosterone levels of my 2 yo granddaughter at his age. Guess that could actually qualify as a legitimate excuse. Consider

My personal impact from all this shit is that the Sexual Harassment and Prevention Popo made me, no that's not right, they asked me, no that's not right either, they suggested that someone might find my Sailor Bubba pic on my door offensive. ... So I took it down. ... They did however admit that it was fucking funny as shit. Big Grin

[Image: sakura.jpg]

In hindsight I should've told them I am currently undergoing hormonal therapy in preparation for transgender surgery. You got a problem with that, motherfucker?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post