Texans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2011, 06:34 PM
RE: Texans?
I live in Texas, but I am neither a Texan nor a liberal. I am an atheist though, and this time next year I plan on not living in Texas anymore.

Does that help? Wink
(06-06-2011 05:43 AM)BnW Wrote:  Austin doesn't count. Austin may be physically located within Texas but Austin is not Texas. It's like a little oasis of sanity in the middle of the world's largest asylum.

This exactly. We actually considered moving there at one point but decided that we want to be out of Texas period. Out of the South for that matter. I've become so jaded. :/

Austin is awesome.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes trillium13's post
08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I am so glad to hear that you are finally leaving that horrible place trillium! Congratulations!
08-06-2011, 10:04 PM
(08-06-2011 09:12 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  I am so glad to hear that you are finally leaving that horrible place trillium! Congratulations!

Thanks! Not quite yet-still have a few months to go til school ends for the husband. But we can see the light from here finally! Big Grin

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink