Texas Church Shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Texas Church Shooting
(06-11-2017 03:49 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 03:46 PM)IronChariots Wrote:  Absolutely no confidence in America sorting out it mass killings issue when the day after, the go to 'solution' is more gawd n more guns.
Psych tests before ownership, a ban on assault rifles would be a start but oh no we'll just pray about it. lol

Before you ban - define " assault rifle"..

The gun that shoots just before the "battery rifle"

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2017, 06:18 PM
(06-11-2017 05:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 05:37 PM)IronChariots Wrote:  Pretty sure Gawdz... was a question, not a statement.
Did you pretend it's a statement to avoid answering or are you just being ultra defensive hence seeing even questions as an attack, like Christians do.

GIGO..

Stupid question = stupid answer....

Keep pretending you're " winning" a debate...

It' s as cute as a chimp reading a book....

I'm starting to think you're as delusional as a Christian.
Avoiding questions with 'look over there' statements and just making stuff up to suit what you imagine is true.
"Keep pretending you're " winning" a debate..."
This is space cadet stuff from you and a little childish.
How old are you? Maybe you are a child then it will make sense.
Oh and because I feel I have to explain things to you, that is a serious question, not a question intending to be an insult. Smile
Or how about just answering Godzillas question?

The lord was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots of iron. Judges 1:19
[+] 2 users Like IronChariots's post
06-11-2017, 06:27 PM
(06-11-2017 05:53 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 09:12 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Both are impossible while the gunmakers own the politicians.

> Politicians do not enforce the law. The police, ATF and the FBI do. Consider
Yeah, and who owns them?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2017, 06:28 PM
(06-11-2017 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 05:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Facepalm

Next time you run into a mugger, sing them a few choruses of Kumbaya...

Last time some MS-13 wannabe tried to mug ManlyGirl, she broke his tibia with her steel-toed RedWings. Instead of MS-13 taking vengeance on her, they allow her to walk and shop freely in their territory. They do call her "La Puta" though, which we think means "The Whore who broke Hector's leg". Smile
OLB is a prime example of why people should go armed. The only flaw is that his mouth hasn't got him shot yet.
06-11-2017, 06:36 PM
(06-11-2017 06:18 PM)IronChariots Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 05:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  GIGO..

Stupid question = stupid answer....

Keep pretending you're " winning" a debate...

It' s as cute as a chimp reading a book....

I'm starting to think you're as delusional as a Christian.
Avoiding questions with 'look over there' statements and just making stuff up to suit what you imagine is true.
Oh and because I feel I have to explain things to you, that is a serious question, not a question intending to be an insult. Smile

His question can suck the sweat off a dead man's nutsack.

Feel free to stand in line for sloppy seconds....

Have a nice day..

Cool

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-11-2017, 06:37 PM
(06-11-2017 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 05:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Facepalm

Next time you run into a mugger, sing them a few choruses of Kumbaya...

Last time some MS-13 wannabe tried to mug ManlyGirl, she broke his tibia with her steel-toed RedWings. Instead of MS-13 taking vengeance on her, they allow her to walk and shop freely in their territory. They do call her "La Puta" though, which we think means "The Whore who broke Hector's leg". Smile

By "their" territory I assume you're talking about land that falls under the legal authority of the government and couldn't possibly be claimed by a bunch of idiots (MS-13, for example) with small arms due to the overwhelming force the federal government could bring to bear anytime it wants Tongue. Like, how do they stop all the tanks and stuff?

'Murican Canadian
06-11-2017, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 07:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-11-2017 06:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Last time some MS-13 wannabe tried to mug ManlyGirl, she broke his tibia with her steel-toed RedWings. Instead of MS-13 taking vengeance on her, they allow her to walk and shop freely in their territory. They do call her "La Puta" though, which we think means "The Whore who broke Hector's leg". Smile

By "their" territory I assume you're talking about land that falls under the legal authority of the government and couldn't possibly be claimed by a bunch of idiots (MS-13, for example) with small arms due to the overwhelming force the federal government could bring to bear anytime it wants Tongue. Like, how do they stop all the tanks and stuff?

Let's just say there are tacit, unspoken agreements between the local authorities and the miscreants. The only real alternative is, as you suggest, going full circa '85 Willie Wilson Goode on MOVE in Philly. Wasn't a good idea then, not a good idea now. They generally restrict their violence to their own community of competition. Like you said about gun violence and gangs in Canada. I actually find their mid-level managers to be excellent neighbors. My little quiet community right on their borders has like zero crime. Criminals ain't stupid enough to come here.

#sigh
06-11-2017, 07:13 PM
(06-11-2017 06:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 06:18 PM)IronChariots Wrote:  I'm starting to think you're as delusional as a Christian.

His question can suck the sweat off a dead man's nutsack.

Have a nice day..

Cool
Expectations of a mature discussion vanish as you're clearly not qualified and duly noted should further interaction occur.
Thanks for the heads up Smile

The lord was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots of iron. Judges 1:19
06-11-2017, 07:31 PM
(06-11-2017 07:13 PM)IronChariots Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 06:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  His question can suck the sweat off a dead man's nutsack.

Have a nice day..

Cool
Expectations of a mature discussion vanish as you're clearly not qualified and duly noted should further interaction occur.
Didn't take you longer than anyone else. That's promising. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
06-11-2017, 07:46 PM
(06-11-2017 07:31 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 07:13 PM)IronChariots Wrote:  Expectations of a mature discussion vanish as you're clearly not qualified and duly noted should further interaction occur.
Didn't take you longer than anyone else. That's promising. Thumbsup
lol gee thanks. Wink
I'm a positive guy patiently waiting for a sign of a redeeming feature and will continue to be open to the possibility, no matter how unlikely. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes IronChariots's post