Texas Church Shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Texas Church Shooting
Exactly my feelings about this needless bloodshed. Thank you, Jimmy Kimmel

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2017, 08:00 PM
(05-11-2017 06:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We have 320 million people in this country.
And 256,000,000 guns.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2017, 08:06 PM
(05-11-2017 07:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 07:32 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Could we get rid of assault rifles? Say the 2nd amendment gets changed to keep small arms but outlaw automatic rifles, as a practical matter, could it be done? Or would it even matter? This guy probably had it on semi and just worked his way down the aisles.

A semi auto AR15 is a "small arm."

A free country should have the same small arms as standard military infantry troops. It has been that way since the beginning. When the troops had muskets, the militia (the people) had muskets. When the troops have M-16's, the people have AR-15's. It's our defense against tyranny and will NEVER change.

Troops (redcoats) used to have artillery, the militia had artillery. Not even you (maybe) think Howitzers should be privately owned. So the 2nd amendment doesn't say "Ye shall have a right to a weapon equal to the weapon of the current standard military." There could be a tipping point (probably not, but maybe) where it's decided certain military grade firearms are illegal throughout the nation. But again, not sure it matters because we'll never get rid of semi-automatic stuff.

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
05-11-2017, 08:07 PM
(05-11-2017 07:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 07:47 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You can repeat this bullshit as often as you like, it still won't make it true.

I note that while you do continue to repost, you have yet to answer my previous rebuttal of this fallacy.

It is true. Read the federalist papers. End of story.

Guns are here to stay. You can deal with it, move somewhere else, or take up arms and fight the gun owners until they are all dead or you are.

That is your only choice.

Your solutions show how narrow-minded you are. Eventually the blood will be so thick that Congress will be hounded by the majority of the electorate to grow a pair and change the laws. That’s how many of us deal with it, I’m not going anywhere and you can continue to fantasize about dying on a hill with guns a-blazing. The pen is mightier than the sword.

You have blood on your hands, don’t ever forget it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
05-11-2017, 08:09 PM
(05-11-2017 05:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Second, my daughter is a legal resident of Washington, while I live in Arizona. It is impossible to put her on my plan when she is a resident of another state. My insurance company doesn't even operate in Washington state.

It is not impossible. You are a deadbeat dad looking for excuses.

I recently took a job out of state and will be eligible for insurance through my employer soon. Can I place my daughter on my plan? She is under 26 years old, but going to school in another state.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-11-2017, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 08:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-11-2017 05:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I have you on ignore, so I couldn't see this until I logged out.

You have responded to me multiple times since you claimed to have put me on ignore months ago. I don't believe anything you say. You're a liar. A pathetic dirty cop, deadbeat dad, horrible human being who diminishes my species by your very existence.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-11-2017, 08:14 PM
(05-11-2017 08:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 07:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It is true. Read the federalist papers. End of story.

Guns are here to stay. You can deal with it, move somewhere else, or take up arms and fight the gun owners until they are all dead or you are.

Your solutions show how narrow-minded you are. Eventually the blood will be so thick that Congress will be hounded by the majority of the electorate to grow a pair and change the laws. That’s how many of us deal with it, I’m not going anywhere and you can continue to fantasize about dying on a hill with guns a-blazing. The pen is mightier than the sword.

King George thought that too.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
05-11-2017, 08:16 PM
(05-11-2017 07:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 07:47 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  You can repeat this bullshit as often as you like, it still won't make it true.

I note that while you do continue to repost, you have yet to answer my previous rebuttal of this fallacy.

It is true. Read the federalist papers. End of story.

Rhetoric is a response, but not an intelligent one.

And for the record, I have no problem with gun owners, just with specific types of guns being in civilian hands.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
05-11-2017, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 08:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-11-2017 08:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 05:51 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Second, my daughter is a legal resident of Washington, while I live in Arizona. It is impossible to put her on my plan when she is a resident of another state. My insurance company doesn't even operate in Washington state.

It is not impossible. You are a deadbeat dad looking for excuses.

I recently took a job out of state and will be eligible for insurance through my employer soon. Can I place my daughter on my plan? She is under 26 years old, but going to school in another state.

Washington State even covers illegal immigrants. So what you're telling me is that you were too stupid to tell your daughter Washington State would cover her and she was too stupid to realize it on her own. The stupid gene is the hardest to overcome.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-11-2017, 08:28 PM
(05-11-2017 08:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 08:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Your solutions show how narrow-minded you are. Eventually the blood will be so thick that Congress will be hounded by the majority of the electorate to grow a pair and change the laws. That’s how many of us deal with it, I’m not going anywhere and you can continue to fantasize about dying on a hill with guns a-blazing. The pen is mightier than the sword.

King George thought that too.

That you’re narrow-minded? How about that. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post