Texas Will Require Burial of Aborted Fetuses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Texas Will Require Burial of Aborted Fetuses
From the files of Florida...at least we aren’t Texas

“Texas approved new rules this week requiring health care facilities that perform abortions to bury the fetal remains instead of disposing of them in a sanitary landfill like other forms of biological medical waste, ending months of contentious debate and dismaying abortion rights groups.’”

“The Texas Medical Association and Texas Hospital Association expressed a similar concern in a letter sent last month to the Department of State Health Services, saying “these rules once again will present regulatory intrusion” into the "unique relationship” between doctors and patients."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/us/tex....html?_r=0

Next up Texas will require burial of ejaculate and menstrual discharge.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
01-12-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Texas Will Require Burial of Aborted Fetuses
The Texas Taliban strike again.

Only four years of this shit before the revolution. Hang in there, USA.

Smile

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
01-12-2016, 04:37 PM
(01-12-2016 04:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  From the files of Florida...at least we aren’t Texas

“Texas approved new rules this week requiring health care facilities that perform abortions to bury the fetal remains instead of disposing of them in a sanitary landfill like other forms of biological medical waste, ending months of contentious debate and dismaying abortion rights groups.’”

“The Texas Medical Association and Texas Hospital Association expressed a similar concern in a letter sent last month to the Department of State Health Services, saying “these rules once again will present regulatory intrusion” into the "unique relationship” between doctors and patients."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/us/tex....html?_r=0

Next up Texas will require burial of ejaculate and menstrual discharge.

What can possibly be worse?

Oh yeah, they make the "abortion provider" pay for it, which will on cause more problems for poor and and already under serviced women...When even more say they won't be able to afford to do this.

Some already have to travel hundreds of miles to obtain what is legal. Then they're handed pamphlets, full of misconceptions and outright lies (like abortion is linked somehow to breast cancer) and then the woman is made to wait a day (at her expense) to mull it over.

Fuck you texas.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-12-2016, 05:21 PM
I think it's high time the ladies of Texas start sending in their bloody tampons.

I posted the tampon story in another thread but it fits into this thread too. ( "fits in this thread too" that was sort of a pun!) Laughat

Anyhoo....

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...ual-cycles

and for those who won't read the link....cause I know people do that Dodgy .....here's a paragraph from the facebook page of the lady who started Periods for Pence:

"Fertilized eggs can be expelled during a woman's period without a woman even knowing that she might have had the potential blastocyst in her. Therefore, any period could potentially be a miscarriage without knowledge. I would certainly hate for any of my fellow Hoosier women to be at risk of penalty if they do not 'properly dispose' of this or report it. Just to cover our bases, perhaps we should make sure to contact Governor Pence's office to report our periods. We wouldn't want him thinking that THOUSANDS OF HOOSIER WOMEN A DAY are trying to hide anything, would we?"

"Let's make our bodies Mike's business for real, if this is how he wants it,"

It's the Texas legislators turn now. Tampons for Texas!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-12-2016, 05:29 PM
I read this earlier today somewhere else and was like, really Texas?
This is what happens when separation of state and religion doesn't work... Honestly I am disgusted. You traumatize a traumatized woman even more? Really?
Welcome to 21st century Texas, where your aborted pile of cells has more rights than you! Hooray!
ffs

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
01-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Who are these people?Shocking

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
01-12-2016, 05:37 PM
So much for the Constitution. No
01-12-2016, 05:41 PM
(01-12-2016 04:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What can possibly be worse?
Have a photo taken of the aborted fetus and make it a law such that the "parents" need to hang a 30 cm x 50 cm print in full visibility in their lounge.
01-12-2016, 05:51 PM
The reason why so many "pro-life" schmucks relate to aborted fetuses ---- they feel empathy for intellectual equals................

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-12-2016, 08:28 PM
[Image: 31036e32643a5d169add7c86c914f75b.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 11 users Like Full Circle's post