Texas Will Require Burial of Aborted Fetuses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Texas Will Require Burial of Aborted Fetuses
(03-12-2016 04:09 AM)Aractus Wrote:  I just talked to someone that had an abortion. Of course there are members on this forum that have had abortions, so if they want to agree/disagree that would be welcomed, but I would caution against it due to stigma and suggest if you want your privacy maintained to PM me or better yet send an email to me (email here) mention this post and that's it. You can even register and use a temp email to preserve your privacy.

Anyway, they didn't want to talk about it, but confirmed what I said which is that they would not have expected the foetus to be thrown in with medical waste, and that cremation is appropriate.

"Medical waste" is a broad term.

What do you think happens to amputated body parts?

And yes I had an abortion.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2016, 07:39 PM
They're incinerated. The important thing though is that people need to be aware of what is happening, and aware of their choices. As I mentioned earlier it's considered unethical not to fully inform health clients about what will happen, and that includes how the amputated limb will be disposed of.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2016, 07:48 PM
(03-12-2016 07:39 PM)Aractus Wrote:  They're incinerated. The important thing though is that people need to be aware of what is happening, and aware of their choices. As I mentioned earlier it's considered unethical not to fully inform health clients about what will happen, and that includes how the amputated limb will be disposed of.

As someone who had both breasts removed I must say that at the time of diagnosis, decision making, scheduling, lining up insurance information, getting mentally prepared, and making some adjustments at home so that I could get by alone during the day...the last thing I was concerned about was what they were going to do with the breast tissue after they ran the pathology tests. I still don't care where they ended up. I figure they were disposed of in the correct way according to biohazard rules.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Yeah, Facepalm once again I oversimplified what I meant. Ethics dictate patients need to be fully informed, and that what occurs is with their expectations. So if a patient says "do what you normally do" that means something that they would have agreed to had they looked at their options - that's all.

Thanks for sharing though, that must have been really traumatic!

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2016, 11:27 PM
That's... kind of disturbing. O.o
26-12-2016, 01:21 PM
In other news, the funeral lobby is glad the perks they paid to ultra-right wing Texas lawmakers paid off!

This bill doesn't apply to women who miscarry or suffer miscarriage at home. Somehow I think there are going to be a lot of women researching from their computers in Texas how to self-abort at home.

Soon we'll see a bill pass and be signed into law that arrests women after an investigation into their spontaneous abortion. I.E. miscarriage.
And in those states that pass a law that outlaws abortion entirely. Which is why Trump who was always pro-choice now sucks as a sell out pro-forced pregnancy by law zealot. He says he's for leaving the decision up to the states.

Which means the life of a woman is worth squat. But the right of sperm is sacrosanct.

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]