Texas next to allow pot?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Texas next to allow pot?
(10-06-2015 05:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 04:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Stoners tend not to get too riled up. The only time they would draw their gun would be to protect their weed. Probably not an issue on the couch eating Cheetohs.

What if people aimed better when high?

Depends on what they are aiming.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2015, 05:49 PM
(10-06-2015 04:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Stoners tend not to get too riled up. The only time they would draw their gun would be to protect their weed. Probably not an issue on the couch eating Cheetohs.

Just make sure they know which one's which!!! Confused
[Image: gun-bong.jpg]

I don't toke up anymore, butt I want this pipe SO bad!

[Image: knieende-frau.jpg]

Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-06-2015, 07:43 PM
(10-06-2015 05:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 05:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What if people aimed better when high?

Depends on what they are aiming.

Anything

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-06-2015, 07:50 PM
(10-06-2015 04:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to admit I didn't think I would see that here this quickly.

Open carry and legal weed...is Texas a fun state or what? Tongue

And we don't pay state income tax. Not too shabby.

But god does hate your guts right now. He' was dumping rain on you like it was Gilgamesh and Noah combined!! Shocking And just a few short years ago He made sure you didn't have any rain at all. Dayyuuuummm. I still think I would avoid TX. Big Grin Tongue jk

**Crickets** -- God
10-06-2015, 08:12 PM
(10-06-2015 07:50 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 04:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to admit I didn't think I would see that here this quickly.

Open carry and legal weed...is Texas a fun state or what? Tongue

And we don't pay state income tax. Not too shabby.

But god does hate your guts right now. He' was dumping rain on you like it was Gilgamesh and Noah combined!! Shocking And just a few short years ago He made sure you didn't have any rain at all. Dayyuuuummm. I still think I would avoid TX. Big Grin Tongue jk

Weather is back to normal...hot as blazes and thunderstorms forecast for the weekend. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post