Text from mom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Text from mom
When I send mass texts it looks like individual texts. I have an older phone, but basically it acts like sending a series of texts all with the same message, but each with a different recipient. So it's very possible your Mom sent this same message to all at once.

Sorry for your loss. It's sometimes impossible to avoid being sad, but I think that's all okay. I think it helps to talk about the person and how you are feeling with somebody. Probably your wife. I like to remember the things about that person that stuck with me..or impacted me.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
06-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Sorry for your loss. 94 is a good innings and at least you got to know him. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-01-2016, 06:07 PM
I am sorry for your loss.

And I am sorry your mom feels the need to send you messages like that. I suppose it helps her somehow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Firstly my condolences to you and your family. Secondly, shrug it off, as Pablo says people seem to think Atheists don’t have any feelings. What would be the point in arguing that he’s gone back to being stardust instead of prancing around with a harp somewhere.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the condolences, guys.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
06-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Very sorry for your loss. Sometimes, people just feel like they have to say *something* after someone passes.

Be true to yourself. Heart