Thank God for Ebola

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Thank God for Ebola

I very rarely use facebook. When I do take a gander it's full of crazy Christian stuff. Rarely a Christian is upset at another Christian. Someone posted this story, so I looked it up.

Also, the IRS needs to stop teaming up with atheists and making secret deals to persecute Christian and Conservative Churches, it's Obama's fault that Christians are being persecuted in Iraq (forget the Zoroastrians and such), and yes...the Christians want me to make room on my page for Jesus by sharing a picture of a statue of magical man from the middle east who might have lived a couple of thousand years ago and killed his playmates. Unsure

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
12-08-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Thank God for Ebola
How Christian of him.

Twat.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 04:23 AM
I am planning on sending them a very rudely written and harsh letter about that.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-08-2014, 04:33 AM
I just posted this on facebook with the title, "I just want to see the responses to this". Could be interesting. Consider
13-08-2014, 08:55 AM
What. The actual. Fuck.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
13-08-2014, 09:01 AM
These idiots do not understand how absurd the logic is. Outside the issue of religion, if they bought a defective car or ate food that got them sick they would hold the business accountable. But since they think of themselves stupidly as property, their owner (God) can do whatever he wants to them without explanation or accountability then blames them for what he did not have to set up in the first place. Same mentality of an abusive spouse.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
13-08-2014, 09:02 AM
And how dare these fuckwads use science when they don't even know or care to know what it actually is.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
13-08-2014, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 09:27 PM by Dark Light.)
The real amazing part of this "logic" is that God apparently choose to spread this to America to kill Atheists and gays via missionaries. Talk about working in mysterious ways, that really takes the cake as far as I'm concerned.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
13-08-2014, 04:38 PM
(13-08-2014 04:05 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The real amazing part of thins "logic" is that God apparently choose to spread this to America to kill Atheists and gays via missionaries. Talk about working in mysterious ways, that really takes the cake as far as I'm concerned.

Nonono.

You see, God has terrible aim. His aim is so bad that his wrath falls upon his nominative followers more than upon the people he hates. For example, remember about how the New Orleans flooding in the wake of Katrina was punishment for homosexuality? The French Quarter was the least decimated. This isn't because Katrina wasn't a punishment for homosexuality. It was. It's just because God's aim sucks.

So you see, God was really trying to punish places like Sweden and Denmark and the Netherlands for THEIR atheism and homosexuality. But he missed. And hit western Africa. But, okay, pick up the spare, right? Except he'll MISS AGAIN! AND HIT AMERICA!

If I'm wrong, may lightning strike the church down the block from me.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
13-08-2014, 08:10 PM
If Christians are so sure that Ebola will not affect them, and that they can simply cure this problem with belief and prayer, then how about they apply that to all medical issues and stop going to hospitals when they need medical treatment?

If prayer is so powerful, and belief in their god is all they need, then why do they not just toss all the medical treatments they can receive from doctors at hospitals out the window? Their god is all-powerful, but yet he simply can't cure them of any medical issue that comes about? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Some will even go as far as calling science a religion. If that was the case, then why is it that the "religion" of science has made so many technological and medical advances that Christianity has failed at? Funny how the Christians want to take advantage of all the medical advances made by science, yet when they, or somebody they know, is sick they credit the person's recovery to their god. But, hey, do you think we should EVER expect anything else from Christians than hypocrisy?

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain