Thank You

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2015, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 03:06 PM by AWeir1978.)
Thank You
I just wanted to say thank you to this forum for giving this lady some fantastic information as well as the ability to stay calm and rational during an engagement with fundamentalist Christians. Over the course of the last two days I have had a long discussion with many Christians I knew I would never change. It was never going to happen. However, I woke up to this message this morning and it is partially thanks to this forum and podcast that I got it.

Attachment removed. We don't normally edit posts on this forum, but outing someone by mistake can have dire consequences. Please be more careful with other people's personal information in the future.

I am trying to update but can't seem to get out of the mobile setting. I will post the letter later on with the name removed completely.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 18 users Like AWeir1978's post
04-11-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Thank You
(04-11-2015 10:26 AM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  I just wanted to say thank you to this forum for giving this lady some fantastic information as well as the ability to stay calm and rational during an engagement with fundamentalist Christians. Over the course of the last two days I have had a long discussion with many Christians I knew I would never change. It was never going to happen. However, I woke up to this message this morning and it is partially thanks to this forum and podcast that I got it.

You're welcome. Big Grin

Even though I didn't do anything. As usual. BTW, your black-out marker ain't black enough. Tongue

The forum here is largely a separate enterprise from the podcast but the facebook page belongs to Seth so if you messaged him there he likely got the message. Also, there's plenty of resources here for your perusal, and peeps to question (although there's language and antics that are not censored). Wink

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-11-2015, 10:38 AM
YW Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-11-2015, 10:40 AM
That makes it worth it all!

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
04-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Hello! Big Grin

Thumbsup

Wishing you and yours all the very best. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Great job for setting such a great example Smile

Bowing

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
04-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Good going! Bowing

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-11-2015, 12:04 PM
I actually posted this to Christine Weick's page and was soundly blocked from her page. Apparently, she's okay with converting to her twisted mindset but doesn't like when it is done in reverse.
[+] 2 users Like AWeir1978's post
04-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Nice job!

Probably a good idea to black out that name a little better before you go posting it somewhere someone the person knows might see it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
04-11-2015, 12:10 PM
(04-11-2015 12:08 PM)Losty Wrote:  Nice job!

Probably a good idea to black out that name a little better before you go posting it somewhere someone the person knows my see it.

Yeah it's weird because on my computer you can't see a single thing. However, now I see that you can make out the name. Hopefully she doesn't get outed.