Thank You

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Thank You
(04-11-2015 12:10 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 12:08 PM)Losty Wrote:  Nice job!

Probably a good idea to black out that name a little better before you go posting it somewhere someone the person knows my see it.

Yeah it's weird because on my computer you can't see a single thing. However, now I see that you can make out the name. Hopefully she doesn't get outed.

Black it out properly and reupload it Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-11-2015, 02:07 PM
(04-11-2015 12:10 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 12:08 PM)Losty Wrote:  Nice job!

Probably a good idea to black out that name a little better before you go posting it somewhere someone the person knows my see it.

Yeah it's weird because on my computer you can't see a single thing. However, now I see that you can make out the name. Hopefully she doesn't get outed.

I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can't seem to figure it out. Any help will be appreciated
04-11-2015, 02:22 PM
(04-11-2015 10:26 AM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  I just wanted to say thank you to this forum for giving this lady some fantastic information as well as the ability to stay calm and rational during an engagement with fundamentalist Christians. Over the course of the last two days I have had a long discussion with many Christians I knew I would never change. It was never going to happen. However, I woke up to this message this morning and it is partially thanks to this forum and podcast that I got it.

That's awesome and why the arguments are worth having. It isn't for the person you are talking to, it is the wider audience that might have something hit home and make them think about their beliefs.
Bowing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
04-11-2015, 02:27 PM
I've blanked it out - just download it and re-upload it in your original post Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
04-11-2015, 02:30 PM
(04-11-2015 02:22 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 10:26 AM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  I just wanted to say thank you to this forum for giving this lady some fantastic information as well as the ability to stay calm and rational during an engagement with fundamentalist Christians. Over the course of the last two days I have had a long discussion with many Christians I knew I would never change. It was never going to happen. However, I woke up to this message this morning and it is partially thanks to this forum and podcast that I got it.

That's awesome and why the arguments are worth having. It isn't for the person you are talking to, it is the wider audience that might have something hit home and make them think about their beliefs.
Bowing

Exactly. She was questioning but was in that mindset that all atheists are the devil. I think she honestly just needed to see one as human to feel comfortable. I used to be there, I understand where she's at. I don't think I will ever change Christine Weick's mind. Matter of fact she has blocked me at this point. However, I hope that people will read my posts and see something they can relate to. I honestly do.
04-11-2015, 02:33 PM
(04-11-2015 02:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  I've blanked it out - just download it and re-upload it in your original post Smile

I have one where it is properly blocked out. The issue is I'm not seeing the upload button when I go to the edit screen. Thanks for creating one for me though
04-11-2015, 02:34 PM
(04-11-2015 02:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  I've blanked it out - just download it and re-upload it in your original post Smile

This is what I'm seeing

04-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Let me do a test

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-11-2015, 02:38 PM
[Image: y3mXoM2.jpg]

At the very bottom of the screen there should be a place to edit your attached file, but you'll have to go to "view full version" to see it. The option doesn't appear on the mobile version.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
04-11-2015, 02:38 PM
(04-11-2015 02:33 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  

I have one where it is properly blocked out. The issue is I'm not seeing the upload button when I go to the edit screen. Thanks for creating one for me though

If you click edit button below your original post, then click "Full Edit", you will see an option to remove the attachment and to reupload a different one - it's under the text entry box.

Cheers Smile

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post